PDA

View Full Version : Is Far Cry coming out for Xbox?

Xbox Owner
06-15-2003, 05:44 PM
Holy Sh*t..this game looks amazing..I saw a preview for it on Pulse on G4 yesterday..man, this game looks so much fun..just..fun. Does anyone know if it's coming out on Xbox?

MerimacHamwich
06-15-2003, 05:53 PM
Are you serious you just heard about the game? Even though there has been at least two threads started here with multiple pages of posts? Seriously, I think you need to start paying more attention to whats going on at XBA.
I will dig up the threads for you, in the mean time have a look around, and welcome to XBA...

Flood
06-15-2003, 05:57 PM
welcome to XBA? merimac what are you smoking? he's not a new member.

Xbox Owner
06-15-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Are you serious you just heard about the game? Even though there has been at least two threads started here with multiple pages of posts? Seriously, I think you need to start paying more attention to whats going on at XBA.
I will dig up the threads for you, in the mean time have a look around, and welcome to XBA...

I've heard of it a while ago..but never saw anything on it. I just want to know if it's coming out on Xbox..

and I tried searching for Far Cry..but the words have to be 4 letters long for a search..

MerimacHamwich
06-15-2003, 07:07 PM
Yeah, same thing happened to me. Stupid 4 letter word limit.

Flood, my comment was a sarcastic one directed to his seeming lack of attention as to what happens here at XBA. Lately he seems to make a bunch of threads claiming stuff to be new that has been discussed here before.

Anyhow, no harsh feelings, I was just trying to get you to pay a little more attention to what happens here. I mean you do almost have 6000 posts, you'd think you would be in the loop.

Variation-XBA
06-15-2003, 07:10 PM
Far Cry
Pre-Order: Ships on 11/14/2003

$49.99

Publisher: UBI SOFT
ESRB: Rating Pending
Platform: PC Games
Category: Shooters

Nothing on an xbox version on eb site :(

Flood
06-15-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Flood, my comment was a sarcastic one directed to his seeming lack of attention as to what happens here at XBA. Lately he seems to make a bunch of threads claiming stuff to be new that has been discussed here before.

ahh ok

its hard to sense sarcasm online. i thought you just didnt look at who posted by mistake