PDA

View Full Version : Im having An Xbox Prob and it's scaring me!

Yannie Boy
06-16-2003, 12:30 PM
the port where you put in the ac adapter to the box is very very loose resulting in when the box is on and one nugde and the power cuts...... also if the box isn't on and you wiggle it a bit you can hear electricity shock...... then the other day i was doing that and my was telling me it smelled like burned fireworks!!!!!!:cry: i was wondering if i was to put super glue to stop it from wiggling are around do you think it will solve my problem????? if not tell me what you think i should do to solve this prob.....any suggestions will be appriciated:D

ARONO129
06-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
the port where you put in the ac adapter to the box is very very loose resulting in when the box is on and one nugde and the power cuts...... also if the box isn't on and you wiggle it a bit you can hear electricity shock...... then the other day i was doing that and my was telling me it smelled like burned fireworks!!!!!!:cry: i was wondering if i was to put super glue to stop it from wiggling are around do you think it will solve my problem????? if not tell me what you think i should do to solve this prob.....any suggestions will be appriciated:D

Some people would tell you to do "the switch" but I don't advocate that.

Variation-XBA
06-16-2003, 02:49 PM
Go warranty on it? I always get exchange warranty at EB for cases like this :)

Give 1-800-MY-XBOX a call and see what they suggest if your weary of glueing anything

Spaztic
06-16-2003, 04:18 PM
I would duct tape the deal before using glue!

Yannie Boy
06-16-2003, 04:20 PM
umm in english would be nice

J Dub
06-16-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Chupacabra

Don't wiggle it anymore as it will only make it looser and could cause a fire.

Call 1-800-MY-XBOX and see if you can get it replaced.

Yannie Boy
06-16-2003, 07:45 PM
but how much am i looking at?

AlBoogy
06-16-2003, 08:28 PM
They will originally tell you 100 plus shipping and handling. But fight it and you will surely get it lowered.

Yannie Boy
06-16-2003, 08:34 PM
:huh: you out your mind????!