PDA

View Full Version : No wonder prince of persia won the e3 award

Kraft
06-16-2003, 02:43 PM
Man, talk about dedication. This game looked good at e3, but from the way Ubisoft Montreal is talking about it in our latest interview, it's going to be way more than we expected.

Variation-XBA
06-16-2003, 02:44 PM
I loved the 1st PoP.. :) Lookin forward to this

Brevity
06-16-2003, 03:02 PM
As I have said B4 I get nearly all the game mags. At least the best ones. And they have all had large pieces on this game. Well when it was on the cover of one of the newer ones I got, I stopped and really checked it out. I got to say wow. I was at first getting this confused with like phenix or something like that, which sounded good but not on the level. NE way ya I am really keeping my eye out for this one now.

JimmieDoogan
06-16-2003, 04:35 PM
I unfortunately missed the first PoP but I sorta remember the asthetics... This one looks amazing. I can't wait for it to some out. He moves very dynamically, I LOVE THAT IN A CHARACTER!!!! Dynamic movement allows a game to flow much much better.

Shadow20002
06-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Do anyone know that the first one is called "mother of all platforms" ? This means that is a classic that everyone should remember about it. If you don't have a chance to play the first one, here a gift for everyone !!

Abandonware Site (http://www.the-underdogs.org)