PDA

View Full Version : wireless controllers!~

Spaztic
06-16-2003, 04:16 PM
Anyone use any of these? Just wondering if they are worth the extra $$?! Give me your 2 cents.

bretman1234
06-16-2003, 04:23 PM
Where in the hell are the microsoft wireless controllerS?!?!? I mean they could send sales through the roof if they included a live enabled wireless controller in that package they have now.

Kraft
06-16-2003, 05:20 PM
I hear that logitech's wireless controllers are really nice... though kinda costly. Madcats is coming out with a wireless too I believe.

One thing about wireless controllers is that they don't have mem card slots in the controller itself: the mem card slots are in the base that plugs in to the xbox. That means if you want to play XBL with it you are going to have to pony up the cash for a wireless headset as well.

Spaztic
06-17-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
I hear that logitech's wireless controllers are really nice... though kinda costly. Madcats is coming out with a wireless too I believe.

One thing about wireless controllers is that they don't have mem card slots in the controller itself: the mem card slots are in the base that plugs in to the xbox. That means if you want to play XBL with it you are going to have to pony up the cash for a wireless headset as well.

should have figured...basterds!

wweomaniac
06-17-2003, 01:45 PM
look this one up: Pelican Eclipse. Its $40 I think, and includes rumble. S-type 3rd party controller with white and black buttons beside the two triggers.

runninutes
06-17-2003, 02:01 PM
Except for the whole memory-card-in-the-base thing, I've heard nothing but good about the Pelican wireless controller. On the other hand, I've heard nothing but bad about the mad catz wireless controller, which is odd, since they usually put out good products. Unfortunately, I don't have a need for any more controllers than I already had before they came out, so I haven't tried either one.