PDA

View Full Version : Which game to get?

EL CHE
06-17-2003, 11:16 PM
Im looking to get a racing game this week :)

1) Moto GP2
2) Midnight Club 2
3) Burnout 2

So far the only one that I kind of know is Moto gp which I played onlive the demo I had a blast with :D Game looks sweet I wanted to know if its better out of the 3?

adamw19
06-18-2003, 12:08 AM
Midtown Madness 3:D

Variation-XBA
06-18-2003, 01:52 PM
out of those , MC2 if ya have LIVE

Flood
06-21-2003, 05:32 PM
well it all depends. heres a few questions:

If you have live, go to 1.; if you don't, go to 2.

1.if you like arcade style racing, go to A.; if you like simulation style racing, go to B.

2.if you like really fast racing and nice looking cars, go to A.; if you like racing and causing really nice looking accidents, go to C.

A. Midnight Club 2: it looks real nice, its a really fast arcade racer. and its playable on live. for more details, check out my review on XBA.

B. Moto GP2: the best motorcycle racing game out. looks great, sounds great, and its playable on Live. Kraft-XBA wrote a great review of it.

C. Burnout 2: the only live capability is scoreboards, so it isnt much appeal as far as Live goes. other than that, its a mediocre racer, but a REALLY fun crashing game! so if you usually play racing games to crash, this game is for you.

hope this helped you out.

haemorrhage
06-24-2003, 01:37 PM
I am asssuming you have live, then midtown madness 3 in a second. way more fun and addicting then the other 3 online.

studepaber
06-24-2003, 02:02 PM
MM3 if you plan to play online, Burnout 2 for offline play.

EL CHE
06-26-2003, 05:17 PM
Well I first went with MC2 and didnt care for it much :( Then I got SOF2 which really stinks :mad: dont bother with that game. So I took that back and got MM3 and that game is really fun Im happy iwth it it a good single player mode and its great online which I find myself playing more of.:D