PDA

View Full Version : brute force trade in?

bigbcstunna
06-18-2003, 07:14 PM
ok i really want tiger woods 03 but im short on cash should i trade in brute force to get it ive already beat the game so i really dont need it anymore but than agin i love the multi so if any 1 knows a cheap place to get it or wants to trade me than i would be happy to but i still would like to know your opinion on weather or not i should trade brute in?

wweomaniac
06-18-2003, 07:25 PM
If you're going to trade it in for credit, don't count on places like EB or wherever to give you more than $24. thats not even half the price of a new game.

You should sell it on eBay. I know I was looking on eBay and BF's on eBay (despite being used) are still selling for over $30 + "shipping".

And if you're like me, and need a bit of extra money, just charge $7.99 on S&H and you just earned yourself an extra $6 in cash.

Kraft
06-18-2003, 07:43 PM
I'd recommend trading it, wweo is totally right in saying you won't get crap for it at EB or any place like that. I'm sure you can find someone willing to trade their tiger woods game for your brute force.

VenoM
06-18-2003, 08:01 PM
all i am gonna say is a 10 buck game at ebgames could be worth 50 at walmart....and thats all i will say :D ;)

wweomaniac
06-18-2003, 08:07 PM
lol. Venom. I've tried that twice. It worked once for me about a year back, but the last time I tried it, it didn't work out so well. The first time it was a chic and she didn't even ask why or what game it was i was exchaning.

THe second time, this big fat hairy guy was very suspicious of me even before I asked him.

VenoM
06-18-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
lol. Venom. I've tried that twice. It worked once for me about a year back, but the last time I tried it, it didn't work out so well. The first time it was a chic and she didn't even ask why or what game it was i was exchaning.

THe second time, this big fat hairy guy was very suspicious of me even before I asked him.

ive done it alot...got me a 27" flat screen tv for about 90 bucks :D

Styx
06-18-2003, 09:30 PM
I work for EB (dont hold it against me). You will get $20.00 for it.

VenoM
06-18-2003, 10:45 PM
yea...eb and gamestop blow for trade ins....they give ya 20 bucks for a new game and turn around and sell it for 40 or 45 bucks :cuss: if your gonna do game trade ins to buy other games use http://www.rvgnet.net/ they have the best trade in rate i ever seen....ive traded snes and gameboy games to get xbox and ps2 games without a prob

prakeem
06-19-2003, 12:22 AM
As wweomaniac stated, ebay is probably your best bet. I bought brute force on ebay for $24, without the case or manual. Still a good deal! You should be able to sell it for about $30 on ebay.

AmpedRider
06-19-2003, 08:43 AM
Sell it on ebay

Youko
06-20-2003, 09:51 AM
i have sold two games on ebay...it works great man, but dont start your price out to high people wont bid on your shiz nit

l Maximus l
06-20-2003, 03:25 PM
I'd keep it and save up your duckets for Tiger Woods. Both are solid games worthy of anyone's XBox Library.

Spic_Tacular26
06-22-2003, 12:09 AM
I'd say keep looking for a trade, i'm sure u'll find sumone with Tiger woods looking for that game