PDA

View Full Version : Which gaming company would you want MS to buy?

Dr_J
06-19-2003, 05:16 PM
I know MS already has Rare, but out of the two, which one would you want most?

sabca
06-19-2003, 05:25 PM
Rare was a good buy. Now I'm just waiting anxiously for te next Perfect Dark.

MerimacHamwich
06-19-2003, 05:25 PM
Rare, SEGA really isn't that good.

Fanboy5000
06-19-2003, 06:45 PM
Sega.

All Sonic games exclusive for X-box would be raw.

Variation-XBA
06-19-2003, 07:26 PM
nintendo and sony, so they could rule the world :P

Xbox Owner
06-19-2003, 09:55 PM
Well, right now, I'd take Sega, because even though Rare is working on games..Sega could deliever quality titles sooner then Rare..hopefully PD0 and the other games are worth the wait.:watchout:

Trento52
06-19-2003, 10:42 PM
You should have more choices but i pick sega because the only game rare made i liked was donkey kong country on the super nintendo, also out on gameboy now. It would be cool if something like midway, konami, activision, namco etc. Out of those i would choose sega or midway. Then mortal kombat might be exclusive which would kick major @ss. Or namco with soul calibur being exclusive. Those would never happen though.

Cryogenic Pyro
06-19-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Variation
nintendo and sony, so they could rule the world :P
I completely agree, I just don't see why they can't all band together and become a super company. Just like my idea that Canada and USA should band together and become "The Super Happy Friends" but that blew over quick.

Anyways, I'd say Rare, because frankly, there are only two games that I like that are Sega titles, and no titles that I like that are Rare. Hey... Wait a minute. You people are trying to brainwash me aren't you!?

TegSkywalker
06-19-2003, 11:19 PM
I clicked Sega because Microsoft already bought Rare. :)

Youko
06-19-2003, 11:47 PM
Rare: Perfect Dark Zero Will Be the Shiz Nit

Kortiz
06-20-2003, 01:27 AM
sega, because i want Shenmue3 and 4 without a doubt...and all the 2k sports games....

and ******, i still need to get shenmue2.....

kenji
06-20-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Cryogenic Pyro

I completely agree, I just don't see why they can't all band together and become a super company. Just like my idea that Canada and USA should band together and become "The Super Happy Friends" but that blew over quick.

Anyways, I'd say Rare, because frankly, there are only two games that I like that are Sega titles, and no titles that I like that are Rare. Hey... Wait a minute. You people are trying to brainwash me aren't you!?
I think that it is against the U.S. Constitutoin to have a monopoly on the gaming market. Like Microsoft had to split, so would this super company, even though it would be kickass.

l Maximus l
06-20-2003, 03:09 PM
I definately wouldn't want Microsoft to buy Sony and Nintendo...why? Because, competition is a very very very good thing...it keeps prices down for all of us consumers. If Microsoft owned everything, we could expect prices for games, consoles, and accessories to be through the roof.

But, what company should Microsoft buy? Definately Ubi Soft :cheers:

Hammertime
06-20-2003, 10:03 PM
Sega is the schizzel, son. :hail: