PDA

View Full Version : Lootbags in morrowind

Xorg
06-20-2003, 12:51 PM
How do u get a lootbag in morrowind? I heard that they can hold an unlimitted amount of weapons, is this true? i got to many weapons just laying somewhere on my stronghold and i was wondering is this could be a solution

RudedogX
06-20-2003, 01:05 PM
Lootbags just magically appear if you leave too many things in a room at one time. The next time you go in, a loot bag will be there with all your goodies in there. Though may I suggest you lock the rooms? They can get robbed themselves.:watchout:

Xorg
06-20-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Lootbags just magically appear if you leave too many things in a room at one time. The next time you go in, a loot bag will be there with all your goodies in there. Though may I suggest you lock the rooms? They can get robbed themselves.:watchout:

i have a pile of weapons in a room, but everytime i go back there isnt any lootbags so about how much time do i have to give it to appear

RudedogX
06-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Not sure, I had a hell of a lot of stuff in a room before one finally appeared. Just keep on droppin' stuff is my only suggestion. I don't think there is really a set amount.

pepitonet
06-21-2003, 11:34 PM
i think they are a bug of the game so it might happend on one version of the game nad not on another

Mr.MoJoRiSiN
06-23-2003, 10:41 AM
yeah just keep putting things in a room, but has to be a lot!!

I took over Cienne's house in the Manor district of Ald Ruhn and I have loads and loads of stuff in there before one appears.
Beauty thing about it is you can just drop stuff on the floor, and once you leave and return, the stuff will be in the bag, plus everything else!!!

Is it possible to re-lock a lock??

pepitonet, damn nice sig!!:cheers:

Dulacc
06-24-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Mr.MoJoRiSiN
yeah just keep putting things in a room, but has to be a lot!!

I took over Cienne's house in the Manor district of Ald Ruhn and I have loads and loads of stuff in there before one appears.
Beauty thing about it is you can just drop stuff on the floor, and once you leave and return, the stuff will be in the bag, plus everything else!!!

Is it possible to re-lock a lock??

pepitonet, damn nice sig!!:cheers:

Yep. You just get a Lock spell and use it on an unlocked door, or chest. The magnitude will be the difficulty of the lock.

RudedogX
06-24-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Dulacc

Yep. You just get a Lock spell and use it on an unlocked door, or chest. The magnitude will be the difficulty of the lock.
Beat me to the punch man! Oh well. Either way, enchantment items work wonders.

Xorg
06-24-2003, 02:28 PM
and why do we need to lock doors?

Mr.MoJoRiSiN
06-24-2003, 06:37 PM
AHHHHHH yes wonderful thanks guys!:cheers:

HOWEVER

if I use an enchantment to lock the doors, will I get a key or whatnot?

Won't I have to picklock the lock to open the door again?

and one more question

At any point in the entire game does your character ever get a house of their own, like with their name? I figured after I got my stronghold up, the LEAST they could have done was given me my own house.....quite disappointed when that didn't happen.

Xorg
06-24-2003, 06:46 PM
You never get a house that is named after your character, unless you actually name your character after what the stronghold is named

Shadow20002
06-27-2003, 06:13 PM
Never heard of it but should give it a try someday. :p