PDA

View Full Version : OMG HALO 2 on the discovery channel!!!

Xeon
06-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Its still on if your fast enough. Its all about Xbox, a show, and they showed behind the scenes footage of Halo 2!! Incredible!!! And they are showing more games now!

Flood
06-21-2003, 05:12 PM
we had news that it was gonna be on last week.

unfortunately, i was too busy to watch it. oh well, im sure they'll repeat it sometime

Spic_Tacular26
06-21-2003, 06:35 PM
was it any good?? or was it a snooze fest?

XBX_Junior_XBX
06-21-2003, 08:30 PM
Yes finally some footage of Halo2. Gosh I can't wait for this game next year!! : P

Knight
06-21-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Xeon
Its still on if your fast enough. Its all about Xbox, a show, and they showed behind the scenes footage of Halo 2!! Incredible!!! And they are showing more games now!

I taped it lastnight so I can watch it when ever I want, not when discovery channel feel like airing it.

SlightlySycho
06-21-2003, 08:46 PM
It wasn't much. Most of the identifiable "footage" was a playthrough of the first trailer where MC jumps out of the ship. THere was no actual gameplay footage. A few model tests: showing what things look like without the bump maps or textures. And this was camera shots of computer screens, so they were hard to make out.

Xbox Owner
06-22-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
It wasn't much. Most of the identifiable "footage" was a playthrough of the first trailer where MC jumps out of the ship. THere was no actual gameplay footage. A few model tests: showing what things look like without the bump maps or textures. And this was camera shots of computer screens, so they were hard to make out.

Exactly.

lotec16
06-23-2003, 06:24 PM
what was the deal with the computer screen that had like 100 guys all holding pistols?