PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports NCAA 2004... X-Box rosters

FAIRDALE KINGS
06-20-2003, 10:32 PM
ATTENTION: X-BOX gamers. I will be releasing rosters for those who have access to the Action Replay as well as for those who are willing to send me their memory card. The plan is to release the rosters in increments.

Version 1.0 will include the player names for all 117 D1-A teams.(For the roster purists- and just to get by for A/R users.)

Version 1.5 will include equipment updates and some depth chart adjustments.

Version 2.0 will include created players (some freshman, JUCO's and starters)

As the year progresses I will be updating my rosters to resemble the player's real-life counterparts. So if someone comes from no where to have a BREAKOUT year- my roster will eventually resemble that. (But remember- I can't predict the future.)

TIMEFRAME: You may ask yourself... How long before I will receive my rosters? Well, I have a contact at the EA Sports warehouse and expect to receive the game upto a week before the release date. It will take approximately a week to name the rosters. (BETWEEN July 17-21) And it will
take another week to work on the depth charts and player specific equipment (visors, cowboy collars, etc.)

As for the created players... I can only speculate on what players that were left off of the game will have impacts. Surely some stars will be missing (maybe Julius Jones, Jeremy Bloom or Marcus Houston) So, after receiving some input I will create SOME players- this may put me on schedule for v2.0 to be complete by the end of July.

For Action Replay owners: it's simple. Provide me with your e-mail address and I can send you whatever version of my rosters that you wish. If you want to play exhibition games while waiting for v2.0 -- just request 1.0 and I'll send that to you for a quick roster fix. It's very simple.
I will e-mail you with my roster attached, YOU save it to a folder on your computer. And then at your convenience DRAG AND DROP the folder to your memory card window on you A/R and then refresh the page. Voila, it's that simple. It will take no longer than 45 seconds.

For memory card owners: IT's pretty cut and dry.

1) Buy an envelope that could hold a document-- and in this case a padded envelope. The price of the envelope will be in the fifty cent range.

NEXT...PLACE my address in the center of this envelope as this one will be delivered to me. (Don't forget the stamp)

2) Buy a padded envelope-- it will cost about seventy-five cents. This envelope you will insert into the first envelope and will be returned to you. (Remember to write Your ADDRESS in the center...)

Again... you will need to purchase a stamp-- that should be a minimum of 60 cents... (First-class stamp doesn't hurt)

3) Insert your memory card into the SASE padded envelope (self-addressed stamped envelope ) with any notes of concern, comments or requests. Then insert the padded envelope into the first envelope and seal.

4) Place the envelope in the mail... and let the postal service work its magic.

As a courtesy to yourself, and to me, Please e-mail me the day you place the memory card in the mail SO that I have a general idea of when to expect it. And I will pay you the same courtesy of returning you e-mail to let you know when I received the card.

NEXT, because people who don't have access to the Action Replay will not be able to receive my multiple roster updates/upgrades I would appreciate a note with specifications to your roster interest:

Version 1.0- Will encompass just player names. This is intended for the roster purists and impatient people.

Version 1.5- I will add some player specific equipment and update depth charts.

Version 2.0- This will include some notable players that were left off of the game. (For instance, last year freshman Larry Fitzgerald, Pittsburgh AND Mike Williams, USC were left off the game)

Finally, if you would like to make a ONE-TIME donation $3 or $4 (I can't REQUEST payment-- as it violates NCAA rules) for the time-consuming job of producing accurate rosters it would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I am not responsible for lost or damaged memory cards...

If you want, investigate insurance coverage. BUT I have never experienced trouble with the post office... BUT SOME ROSTER CREATORS HAVE-- and some people will try to send their memory card in regular envelopes with regular postage. Remember, include all proper postage, etc.
Because failure to do so will only delay your delivery.

My address:

Victor Vasquez
9815 Buckingham Drive
Fairdale, Ky. 40118

THANKS again for the interest and if you have any concerns please CONTACT ME.

JQUEZZY21212@msn.com

TheHaloMafia
07-03-2003, 03:12 PM
That sounds better than having to manually put them in yourself, which i've done to probably twenty teams.

Anthony4sho
07-03-2003, 07:23 PM
Sounds good. Gotta get me a memory card first tho. I'm gonna do some shopping to see if i can get a cheap one. Are their any storage limits? For example, some memory cards have certain amounts of space, I think.

AlBoogy
07-10-2003, 12:05 PM
I would love too but Im a little skeptical with someone with only 1 post. Make this an ebay auction or something then I will definitely reconsider.

CharlieHustle
07-13-2003, 09:58 PM
yeah i know, that sounds like a quick way to come up on a bunch of memory cards. Also who would want to donate their hard earned efforts for free. Ill just do it the old fashoin way, download the roster from espn.com for the teams i want and go from there.

Buccaneer21
07-14-2003, 03:38 PM
I e-mailed you Fairdale.:cheers:

treyz3
07-24-2003, 01:17 PM
If you're worried about buying a memory card and losing it, get an Action Replay. Then he can just email you the rosters. That's what I did and the rosters look great.

CharlieHustle
07-25-2003, 09:44 PM
explain what an action replay is and how does it work?

TheHaloMafia
07-25-2003, 11:16 PM
Hopefulyl my memory card comes soon, it should be getting here in the next day or two.

treyz3
07-26-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by CharlieHustle
explain what an action replay is and how does it work?

Action replay is a device that hooks up to your PC via the USB port and lets you download saves to it's memory card (only an AR memory card works). You can use it to download saved games and all sorts of things. They usually run around $40. Great investment, at least in my eyes.

MetalSludge
07-28-2003, 08:22 AM
Sounds nice....will have to wait till I get a memory card though