PDA

View Full Version : I Just Cant Wait !

cossuk
06-21-2003, 08:53 AM
XBOX 2 I just cant wait for xbox two to come out. It's problably going to be like 4 times better then the present xbox.

SoccerCJM77
06-21-2003, 09:19 AM
Yea it is going to be great, and I can't wait.:cheers:

Flood
06-21-2003, 05:07 PM
dude...its not coming out for another 2-3 years... stick with what you got, get excited about all the amazing games that are coming out like Fable, Halo 2, Full Spectrum Warrior, etc...

its way too early to start talking about the next Xbox. Xbox still has a lot of life and potential in it. its no where near dead yet.

Xbox Owner
06-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Flood-XBA
dude...its not coming out for another 2-3 years... stick with what you got, get excited about all the amazing games that are coming out like Fable, Halo 2, Full Spectrum Warrior, etc...

its way too early to start talking about the next Xbox. Xbox still has a lot of life and potential in it. its no where near dead yet.

Yep, what flood said. I don't have time to look forward to Xbox 2 when I have to look forward for about 15 other games coming out on Xbox later this year or next.:)

Flood
06-22-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner

Yep, what flood said. I don't have time to look forward to Xbox 2 when I have to look forward for about 15 other games coming out on Xbox later this year or next.:)

seriously... why are people always looking for "newer and better" things? they cant appreciate what they already have? i still play my NES, Dreamcast, and N64 on a semi-regular basis because they are still fun.

word of advice to everyone: newer isnt always better.

example: the Atari Jaguar. a 64 bit gaming machine that is absolutely horrible. bad games, bad graphics, and worst controller ever. i'd play Atari 2600 over the Jaguar ANYDAY!!!

smack_roscoe
06-22-2003, 02:27 PM
XBox 2? All the amazing games yet to come to X1, and people are thinking of X2? :huh:

AlBoogy
06-22-2003, 02:34 PM
Xbox Next BTW

En7gMa
06-22-2003, 04:10 PM
Same as flood said, I would rather get my hands on a copy of Halo 2 first then even start talking about X2...Alos, Counter strike will be nice :).

Dyslexic Chaos
06-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by cossuk
XBOX 2 I just cant wait for xbox two to come out. It's problably going to be like 4 times better then the present xbox.

Um, since your new, I shall only dub this thread and post...

http://www.bozosoft.com/mike/meat/spam-lite.jpg

Spam Lite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!