PDA

View Full Version : Road Rash for Xbox?

ronin_matt
12-11-2001, 09:25 AM
Has any one ever played Road Rash 64 (for Nintendo 64 obviously)? That game was so awesome, it's probably one of the best multiplayer games I've played. Does anybody agree with me that Road Rash should be reincarnated on the Xbox? Reply if you think so.

Common THQ/Pacific Power and Light, pleeaassee!!

CBR900rr
12-15-2001, 05:54 PM
The Road Rash series is very dated, but a true classic. Being a huge Sportbike fan, I would love to see a NEW version of RR for my Box...but only if done right and not rushed. or a weak port of some existing code.

Come on EA, pull the lead out !!!

jetstorm
12-16-2001, 12:40 AM
i remember when i had road rash for the sega genesis...very fun.

Furio
12-26-2001, 04:48 PM
I played road Rash for the 3DO system anyone remember that one??? Its was a truley alot of fun to play, I would love to see it on the X BOX.

Big Ben
12-27-2001, 02:23 PM
They have the 3DO version for PC... AND IT'S CHEAP!!!! I'm sure Road Rash or one of its constituents will eventually make an appearance on Xbox, but as of yet, I haven't heard anything. Write to the 3DO company and pressure them for it, and I'm sure it'll get here sooner.

-Big Ben

The Terminator
12-27-2001, 07:56 PM
I had Road Rash on Genesis, and it was the best racing game I've ever played. I love bike games, and a game where you can beat ppl down while racing? Genius.

Rancey
12-27-2001, 07:57 PM
I played this game on PC, pretty good for a laugh :p

Ground_Pounder
12-29-2001, 01:20 AM
I agree they should bring one back... sorta like Road Rash 3 for genesis if you ask me... or RR for PS (this is way back when, the saturn version was the same... if saturn had a version, I don't remember) This was the funnest game ever, and RR 3 was my first video game I played start to finish, and it took me forever due to the fact that I was like 12... lol.

Apart from that the only games I had ever beat were Sonic and stuff like that... lol. Now i'm workin on Gotham (i'm at 50 000 kudos after one 15 hour straight game rush... lol) Amped (in 81st place right now, and Slope Style is HARD!) and Max Payne (fun as hell)... still tryin to figure out what the point of DOA3 is... lol, it's the funnest fighting game ever... but what's the point of it ??? lol.