PDA

View Full Version : DAM i sux

xboxteen
06-24-2003, 07:27 AM
i got Ghost recon for a while and i still cant beat the dam dossiers.
I only beaten 5 dossiers in about 5 months lol.. i wanted to know who here is 14 or younger and beat a lot of them. and yeah guys what should i do lol:(

JJaX
06-24-2003, 07:57 AM
Get better at the game....

Dre
06-24-2003, 09:22 AM
I really thought single player was lame on GR. I should have hopped on XBL b4 trading the game away though. I hear XBL is the place to play GR and its there that the game truly shines.

SkoalMint
06-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Try looking around on this board or others for help with specific missions. For instance, here is a pretty decent thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30455) that offers some tactics you can use to complete some of the various tasks in your dossier.

xboxteen
06-24-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Get better at the game.... Hey buddy, I am goodm i bet if i face u on xb live u be dead, anyway . ill try harder..

RudedogX
06-24-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by xboxteen
Hey buddy, I am goodm i bet if i face u on xb live u be dead, anyway . ill try harder..
Trust me, you beating JJax at Ghost Recon is like winning the lottery. You can dream about it forever, but it will never happen!:rofl:

Dre
06-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Hey buddy, I am goodm i bet if i face u on xb live u be dead, anyway . ill try harder..

Umm... if you're that good why did you make this thread? :)

Casper
06-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Dude, before JJaX even gets in here, I'll tear you up so bad in that game that you'll be at EB the next day returning the game for Barbie's playhouse....don't step up to the plate if you can't hang....I don't care if your bat is corked or not...especially against the DDC, there's a dozen ways to die, I'll give u one - gamertag: Casper

JJaX
06-24-2003, 12:19 PM

Yaawwwnnn...

Ill just pretend i didnt read that.....

Pssst, buddy, rumor has it we were ranked #1 at team compete for a while. In fact we are still ranked in the top 5 and we barley play anymore.

But yeah, i suck at GR :huh:

RudedogX
06-24-2003, 12:21 PM
Add me to that list, RudedogX

Even though I haven't played in about a month, I went on last weekend for about 5 minutes and lit up some fools way too easily when they were playing siege, and I was on defense. God I love people trying that pincer maneuver crap on me!:rofl:

Chaotic
06-24-2003, 12:29 PM
:cheers:

xboxteen
06-24-2003, 01:19 PM
Ya posted nuthing related to the thread...:cuss: :huh:

Casper
06-24-2003, 01:21 PM
Ya posted nuthing related to the thread...:cuss: :huh:

I was just agreeing with the topic :cuss: :cuss:

xboxteen
06-24-2003, 01:25 PM
If you read the my frist post it sayd i cant be dossier , when did i say i cant beat you or he or who ever:eek:

RudedogX
06-24-2003, 01:32 PM
If you read the my frist post it sayd i cant be dossier , when did i say i cant beat you or he or who ever:eek:
Uh...it was quoted 3 times. :watchout:

Also, to post something related to the topic...If you don't want to complete the dossier yourself, you can always find someone that has completed it, and copy it off his xbox.

xboxman_1
06-24-2003, 05:15 PM
xboxteen, I hope your GR skills are good as your grammar:)

Shadow20002
06-24-2003, 05:58 PM
Yeah, every game have something that really burn you out a little when you get there but after you got through it, you feel like angel that accomplish great things after all. I have receive Murakumo like 1 month, only beat the game once, i try to unlock every movies and unlock the secret 10 missions exclusively to America version. It's so hard to pass the second expert mission...