PDA

View Full Version : Racing games due in 2002

Ninja Scroll
12-11-2001, 11:42 AM
Racing games is not even in my top 5 gernes of gaming, but I do think everyone needs to have atleast one for their Xbox (or any system).
I know Project Gotham is out now, but what other top notch racers are due next year that might warrant a purchase?

FpS_PhReeK
12-12-2001, 08:56 AM
Colin McRae Rally 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this game looks sweet.... Then there is Rallisport Challenge which also looks very very appealing..... As far as others racers go it depends if you mean car racing or other vehicles... the Xbox has both coming.

There is MX2002 with Ricky Carmichael (Motorcross), ESPN Winter Xgames Snocross (Snowcross, snowmobile), Then there are those semiracers... kinda tangent floaters,,,, like Chase and Wreckess.

Be sure to check the screenshots of these games out in the Screenshot section of the Xboxaddict site... and keep your ears open there are sure to be more titles coming soon.

PhReeK out!

ShannonX
12-12-2001, 12:15 PM
if you consider Test Drive a racer, then thats comming out spring 2002.... i'm actually looking forward to that game

Woocifer
12-26-2001, 11:26 AM
Pro Race Driver looks promising. The fact that there is actually a story line is a great idea. I remember playing Super Monaco Grand Prix on my Genesis and how fun it would be to have rivals and to take their sponsors from them. I would be bored of how little it means now, but I think if that was incorporated it might actually put the urge to race back into games IE: Beating the hell out of everyone else. Why have competition if it doesn't even egg you on?