PDA

View Full Version : ---NEW MM3 movie check it out---

Upgrade
06-24-2003, 02:42 PM
MM3:Tear'n Up The Streets

Alright I created my first MM3 movie and I think it is very cool. you can download it from my website at the links below. If I get a good response from the community I might make more action packed movies.

Also I need people to post this in news if you have your own MM3 fan site. I would like to just get this out to the fans hands. This is just a hobby and sharing is fun so hope you enjoy it.

So how did I make this movie? Well inorder to make it I had to record it digitally first. I connected my Xbox to my HDTV with RCA or SVideo cable then I went from my TV RCA jack or S-Video jack output to a Dazzle Hollywood DV bridge device. Then fire wire cable from DV bridge device to my DV camera for direct digital recording. I then dump the footage into my editing machine for fianl edit. This movie was fully edited with Windows Movie Maker 2 including the Plus! Digital Media Edition upgrade for transition effects. I rendered it at 512Kbps and 1.0Mbps for hi and lo res viewing.

LoRes
http://www.a1computer.net/mm3/MM3Movie.wmv
Size: 26.3MB
Length: 7:05

or
HiRes
http://www.a1computer.net/mm3/MM3Moviehires.wmv
Size:
Length: 7:05

MPeG version
http://www.a1computer.net/mm3/MM3Moviehires.mpg

Contact Upgrade jaspiva@bellsouth.net

runninutes
06-24-2003, 03:14 PM
Nicely done! It's pretty weird to watch the other cars actually go through the ground when they land from those huge jumps, and the tricky stuff you show with the buildings and the metro are cool, too.

VeNoMiZA
06-24-2003, 03:15 PM
damn cool work man, i enjopyed watching it. LOL funny how you showed off the clipping. good job man :cheers:

Mega Gamer
06-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Wow that was a sweet movie. I have a question about the cars. Some people had cars i`ve never seen before. How do you get them?

E Nomini Patri
06-24-2003, 04:25 PM
Awesome movie dude! Esp. the fact that I downloaded it at 3.24 MB per second :)

studepaber
06-24-2003, 04:45 PM
Great movie, that ramp's so fun :)

Xbox Owner
06-24-2003, 05:16 PM
Sweet man! I just hope those glitches things don't get around..they'll ruin the game if everyone cheats.:(

But, anyway, those were really cool man..! Great music.:)

Oh, and mega gamer, you have to complete the single version of the game..and find the two secret cars. They're not faster than the CC or viper, but they're pretty fast..and great handling.

Variation-XBA
06-24-2003, 05:53 PM
Those are some pretty bad glitches... I found a few like that in MC2 as well...

Nice quality vids though :)

Xbox Owner
06-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Variation
Those are some pretty bad glitches... I found a few like that in MC2 as well...

Nice quality vids though :)

The best part is..the map..it'll show you if they're in the glitch.i found two people in there already..but it was in cruise..they said they wanted to see it..i tried it too..but i'm never gona use it.

Variation-XBA
06-24-2003, 10:07 PM
I found spots in MC2 where you could refresh your turbos ;) There's one in each map... I hope theres nothnig like that in MM3 (even though there's no turbo)..

Dyslexic Chaos
06-24-2003, 11:23 PM
Great Video. Gotta try the clipping thing, but like its been said before, hope the word doesn't get out...