PDA

View Full Version : Any worthy Action games in 2002?

Ninja Scroll
12-11-2001, 11:47 AM
Hey, I am gonna need action in my life after I play Halo & DOA3.
What "action" games are coming out for Xbox in the near future?

I heard about MGSX, but until I hear from Konami I aint holding my breath.

vash the stampede
12-11-2001, 09:28 PM
Gta 3 man :D

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 09:46 AM
that's not offical as far as I know!

Taltoz
12-12-2001, 09:58 AM
Here are just a couple Actoun games:

Max Payne, New Legends (looks sweet), Genma Onimusha, Circus Maximus, Blood Omen 2, GUNVALKYRIE,

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Taltoz
Here are just a couple Actoun games:

Max Payne, New Legends (looks sweet), Genma Onimusha, Circus Maximus, Blood Omen 2, GUNVALKYRIE,

Man, I forgot all about Genma Onimusha on Xbox!!!:eek:

I really do want that game, but isnt it just like Resident Evil without the puzzles? If so im first in stores for this Capcom game!!:cool:
BTW, when is it due?

Taltoz
12-12-2001, 01:10 PM
The release date I have is 1/28/2002. Not 100% sure on accuracy.

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 03:15 PM
Hey, Linda Troll...check out the action genre listing of games on this website...it will tell you all of the games that will be out in 2002. It's a great list of titles! So, 2002 appears to be an expensive year :D

By the way, MGSX and GTA3 are both confirmed to be on the XBox. I read articles on both of these not too long ago :D I will definately be getting both!!

Ninja Scroll
12-18-2001, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Hey, Linda Troll...check out the action genre listing of games on this website...it will tell you all of the games that will be out in 2002. It's a great list of titles! So, 2002 appears to be an expensive year :D

By the way, MGSX and GTA3 are both confirmed to be on the XBox. I read articles on both of these not too long ago :D I will definately be getting both!!

Hey Waximus! lol
What's crackin kid? You know what,.......... this is my first post (well, 2nd today) since last Thursday (12/13/01)!
Dude, I've been sooooo d@amn sick it's crazy:(
My d@amn co-workers gave it to me.
One would think a Ninja like me could withstand their germs but it was not meant to be my friend:(

Well, anyways... do you think Microsoft will eventually buy "Take Two"? The guys responsible for Max Plain & GTA 3?