PDA

View Full Version : Payne, SSX, Silenthill

Slider1981
12-11-2001, 12:14 PM
SSX Tricky has shipped along with Max Payne and maybe Silenthill? Has anyone saw these titles in stores today??????

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 04:04 PM
Slider...Max Payne was delayed until the 14th for us Americans...and the 15th for Canadians, I heard.

As for Silent Hill 2, I don't think that game comes out for another month or two.

As for SSX Tricky, I have seen it out, but, I bought Amped instead :)

KGB Agent
12-16-2001, 05:17 PM
Payne is out in the US. Hurry and snatch it, before they all sell out!

redrum237
12-16-2001, 07:40 PM
I saw payne in stores just yesterday, to bad i was a bit short on cash. O well mabey next weekdend:)

monkeyman
12-16-2001, 08:39 PM
max payne is already out i think
ssx is coming soon
silent hill im not sure

Shoua
12-17-2001, 11:40 PM
Hey i just pre-ordered my copy of silent hill 2 from my local eb.
the guy said it comes out on dec 22, lets hope so otherwise i will be mad i want that game ****it

Judge Dredd
12-18-2001, 12:33 AM
I bought Max Payne. I have been playing it every free moment. More should be available this week.:cool:

Cujosh
12-19-2001, 10:47 AM
Just wondering, is there lots of swearing in Max Payne? My parents didn't really like me getting Halo because of the swearing in it. And I'm considering getting Max Payne, but if there is LOADS of swearing, I may pass.

Gdiguy
12-19-2001, 11:56 AM
umm, i don't recall any... i played the pc version, but it should be the same...

and there's swearing in halo?

Cujosh
12-19-2001, 12:00 PM
Well, there is "Hell", "****", and i'm pretty sure one more. But it'll probably get starred out on here.
And I watched a movie of Max Payne on the Xbox, and I heard "Hell" in the first 10 seconds of the clip. So I'm just wondering if it's like Halo or not? If it's like Halo, it'll be fine. But if it's a lot more, I better not get it (darn parents :rolleyes: ).

Cujosh
12-19-2001, 12:01 PM
oh, the d word got starred out. lol, I didn't expect that.

Vteck3000
12-19-2001, 06:54 PM
YES Max Payne is out and SSX Tricky is also out in Canada. MAx PAyne you can only find him at Electronic Boutique........... all other stores don't have it............ it has been delayed they say. Other than that i find that Max Payne a very violent game. There's is sexual content in the game ( meaning that they are about to go into the act of sex ). But i haven't heard any swearing. Other than that the game is a perfect 10. Excellent game you should buy it if your parents agree !!!!!!!!! :D

Judge Dredd
12-19-2001, 08:26 PM
I am in Chapter 3...

As of yet, I have yet to hear any profanity. I have heard that the PC Version had profanity but I haven't heard a word on Xbox. Maybe when I finally take on a Boss, He'll swear at me.

On a related subject, there was a top hitman that I walked in on that was about to be orally serviced. When I killed him and went over to his body, his pants were around his ankles.

Your parents may not like that very much.

Good Luck!

studepaber
12-20-2001, 08:57 AM
There IS swearing in the game, when you encounter an enemy they may yell, "what the h e l l" and they say gdam on a couple of occasions. It probably isn't the best game to play around christmas when a bunch of kids and old people are hanging around, unless you are all drunk then it's all good.

This is one of my favorite games on Xbox thus far, until MoHAA comes out of course.

wingchunstan
12-20-2001, 01:00 PM
i got the game they say a world here and there just dont play it when parents around i beat the game is nice but i think is more a rental than anything else..

Vteck3000
12-21-2001, 12:14 AM
I heard that SILENT HILL was out in Canada. I haven't seen it yet but some of my friends told me they saw it at FUTURE SHOP and EB. Have to check tomorrow morning ........... and buy it for sure.

thedrisc
12-21-2001, 01:39 PM
Silent hill was supposed to ship yesterday but it did not I went to EB today and they said it was shipping today but they doubted that it would be in on Saturday the 22. Oooh well I really wanted to get it for the weekend. :(