PDA

View Full Version : Madman Help (The Hulk)

Pimpn419
06-25-2003, 12:13 PM
Anyone beaten Madman yet? I haven't really put too much time into figuring this one out.. just thought someone could tell me how they beat this one.

RudedogX
06-25-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Pimpn419
Anyone beaten Madman yet? I haven't really put too much time into figuring this one out.. just thought someone could tell me how they beat this one.
Who's madman? I've beaten the hulk, but I don't remember who Madman is.

Pimpn419
06-25-2003, 02:31 PM
What do you mean you've beaten the Hulk? Well, Madman Is the red guy you have to beat and at the same time free the girl that's trapped in what's he calls a tanning bed.. some kind of nuclear reator.

RudedogX
06-25-2003, 02:40 PM
Aren't you supposed to blow up the reactors on the outside of the area to free her, and then throw him into the middle after each one has been destroyed?:watchout:

I may be wrong, it's been a while now. And yeah, I beat the game.

VenoM
06-25-2003, 04:22 PM
this is off topic but i really would like to know.....what is the control layout on the xbox version of the hulk game....what button does what....need someone to look in the manual and give me the button layout...i would appreciate it...the reason i wanna know is cause i have the pc version and i also use my xbox controller on my pc and i wanna map the buttons exactly how they are on the xbox version since im using an xbox controller.........thanks in advance :D

Pimpn419
06-26-2003, 06:03 PM
So you're talkin about the same control panels you're supposed to blow up in the center of the room where the girl is, right? & you're supposed to throw Madman into each on after you blow it up, or are you supposed to blow up each one and then after you have them all blown up thrown him into one of them? I know there's other computer screens & such along the outside of the room.. do those come into play?

Pimpn419
06-26-2003, 06:23 PM
Nothing happens when I throw Madman into the control panels in the center of the room surrounding the girl. Am I supposed to throw him into something different? What's the best strategy to beat this level?

VenoM
06-26-2003, 06:29 PM
so noone can look in there manual to tell me the controls of the game...what each button does :cry:

Pimpn419
06-27-2003, 07:03 PM
No one can tell me how to beat Madman?

VenoM
06-27-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Pimpn419
No one can tell me how to beat Madman?

i'll tell ya if you tell me the controls of the game...button by button...what each button does :D and i know you can since you have the manual .....i'll help ya out:

left analog stick: ?

right analog stick: ?

D- pad: ?

left trigger: ?

right trigger: ?

white button: ?

black button: ?

x button: ?

y button: ?

b button: ?

a button: ?

select button: ?