PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft leave us in dust with Splinter !!

Shadow20002
06-25-2003, 01:49 PM
Anyone should know about this. We have like more than 6 months of Splinter Cell and what we got ? Only a tiny level named Kola Cell. Ubisoft is not really care about the Xbox version i think. Now they announce Pandora's Tomorrow, that's mean they gonna leave us in dust for the first Splinter Cell. :(

Xbox Owner
06-25-2003, 02:10 PM
No it doesn't. We'll probably get one more level. I mean..at least we can download levels.:)

Dre
06-25-2003, 02:18 PM
Ya, I'm thinking one more mission for Splinter Cell. But what could it be? I haven't played the game in a while, any loose strings still left in the storyline?

Chaotic
06-25-2003, 02:25 PM
there is supposed to be 12 new levels coming out soon, so be patient ;)

Shadow20002
06-25-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage

Yeah, i know we gonna get 12 levels....in the Pandora's Tomorrow version. Yupz, got sense of humor here.

Dre
06-25-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage

Thats alot.. I'm much more inclined to think thats the actual Pandora Tomorrow game like Shadow said. I don't even think there's 12 levels in the original game!

Chaotic
06-25-2003, 06:38 PM
i heard it was an add-on for the orginal splinter cell.

Now if i could only remember were i seen that:huh:

Ford Mustang
06-25-2003, 07:42 PM
Actually I think that Pandora Tomorrow is an independent game from the original Splinter Cell....

Chaotic
06-25-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Ford_Mustang
Actually I think that Pandora Tomorrow is an independent game from the original Splinter Cell....

yea, pandora tomorrow is splinter cell 2 but im saying i heard that there was going to be 12 add on levels to the first splitner cell..

JJAX were are you, maybe u can answer this :huh:

Dre
06-25-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Ford_Mustang

It is, but it isn't. If you read the latest OXM there's a huge article on it. SCPT is more of an expansion than a sequel. It will include multiplayer capability, improved graphics, new gadgets, new moves and new gameplay elements. Sounds good enough to me to be called a sequel, but thats not what Ubisoft thinks!

Xorg
06-25-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Dre

It is, but it isn't. If you read the latest OXM there's a huge article on it. SCPT is more of an expansion than a sequel. It will include multiplayer capability, improved graphics, new gadgets, new moves and new gameplay elements. Sounds good enough to me to be called a sequel, but thats not what Ubisoft thinks!

I think i read on OXM that Pandora Tomorrow is between Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell 2 and that Pandora Tomorrow isnt being produced by Ubi Soft Montreal

Variation-XBA
06-25-2003, 08:48 PM
SC1 is a great game by itself, and I for one take ANY addition to it as a compliment to the game :D Bring on the SC2 goodness!

Shadow20002
06-25-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Xorg

I think i read on OXM that Pandora Tomorrow is between Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell 2 and that Pandora Tomorrow isnt being produced by Ubi Soft Montreal

Huh ? It's not by Ubisoft Montreal ? What is that ? I miss that part i think. They sell out the copyright of Splinter Cell to another developer or what ? Yeah, agree with Dre, the real Splinter Cell 2 is not coming out yet, just expansion now in early of 2004. And for ChaoticMage, i don't think they gonna release 12 more levels for Splinter Cell. Why ? Simple. They must like find something new to pertubate the world of Sam Fisher, like they take more than 2 months to throw us the first add-on: Kola Cell. 12 levels ? This will take like probably like more than 2 years to build these ones or what ?

Liquid Gears
06-25-2003, 10:28 PM
I agree with you Shadow. That sucks......too bad. That Koala Cell level is really good too, it's one my favorite levels.

Dre
06-26-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Xorg

No way would Ubisoft sell the license to their million selling title. You might be thinking of another game or something because both the SC titles discussed in this thread are being done by Ubisoft Montreal.

Xorg
06-26-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Shadow20002

Huh ? It's not by Ubisoft Montreal ? What is that ? I miss that part i think. They sell out the copyright of Splinter Cell to another developer or what ?

It says on OXM that Ubi Soft Montreal is working on Splinter Cell 2 and that Ubi Soft France is making Pandora Tomorrow, which ported splinter cell to the PS2. It is in the July OXM issue at the very bottom of page 24

AlBoogy
06-26-2003, 09:46 AM
Yeah, they hate Xbox so much that they released it months before any other console and it looks 10 times better then on ps2 or gc. *sarcasm being laid on thick* Anyway, you dont see all the ps2 fans going crazy when there versions get released first and we get the same game with a lot of extra stuff. It happens all the time