PDA

View Full Version : The Suffering

RudedogX
06-26-2003, 01:27 PM
Just wanted to let you all know about this game that is coming out later this year. I played it at E3, and damn is the game scary, both in terms of the sound, graphics and presentation! It's called the Suffering (http://www.midway.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+FTContentServer?pagename=FutureTense/Apps/Xcelerate/Midway/RSK_GenCont&MGARTICLE_ID=ZZZMZMI1NFD)

I highly recommend checking it out!:cheers:

Shadow20002
06-26-2003, 01:30 PM
The most scaring game ever you mean ? This my choice, absolutely one of the most i will get !! If is more than Fatal Frame or a la Silent Hill ?

RudedogX
06-26-2003, 01:36 PM
IMHO, it could be one of the scariest to date, yes. It was pretty disturbing while you were walking around, and you get into a place, and suddenly the screen flashes, and there are these creatures. Then just as suddenly, the screen flashes again, and they aren't there! Soon, you began to feel paranoid as hell because the flashes came at such disturbing times.

Flood
06-27-2003, 09:33 AM
this game looks sick!! i cant wait to check it out

RudedogX
06-27-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Flood-XBA
this game looks sick!! i cant wait to check it out
It really is! The sound was already pretty well in place at E3, and what I played of it definetly got me sweatin' a little bit! I seriously think this game will surprise some people.

DocHoliday78
06-27-2003, 10:04 PM
Any game footage of it yet?