PDA

View Full Version : Wow, March 2004 will be a great month.

Xbox Owner
06-26-2003, 01:43 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/pandoratomorrow/news_6030661.html

Ubi Soft plans to get Pandora Tomorrow on store shelves by March.

In its annual fiscal report, Ubi Soft revealed that it's currently planning to get Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow on store shelves in North America by March 2004. The next Splinter Cell game will feature an online multiplayer component and a more cinematic feel than its predecessor.

Ubi Soft also revealed that it hopes to become the leading publisher of action adventure games with Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Beyond Good & Evil. The company hopes that Far Cry and XIII will help it establish a foothold in the crowded first-person shooter market.

By Giancarlo Varanini, GameSpot

---------------------------------------------------------------

First Halo 2 will be in March 2004 (if not delayed..) now the next Splinter Cell. Both online, both will kick ass, hopefully. :D

It is kind of dissappointing, because..eh, well, I thought SC: PT would be ready for the holidays.:(

thrAsher
06-26-2003, 02:11 PM
I agree, totally. By this time next year, there are going to be so many great titles out. I could start naming them, but we all know what's around the bend.

Sony should start worrying, for sure, because as word gets out on some of these games, M$ share in the console market is gonna skyrocket. I bet M$ sells more Xboxes next year than in the past two years combined, on the strength of titles like Halo 2 and Fable alone!

Variation-XBA
06-26-2003, 04:21 PM
omg.... online SC multiplayer... YES!

MerimacHamwich
06-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
Far Cry and XIII will help it establish a foothold in the crowded first-person shooter market.

Far Cry is coming out on Xbox!? AWESOME! Beware Halo lovers. This game looks to be a huge contender in the shooter arena. Both Halflife 2 and Halo 2 will most likely feel the nudge of this seemingly unknown game. From what I have seen, its going to be amazing.

Titty
06-26-2003, 05:00 PM
im a game tester at UBI HQ in Montreal, Canada... write now im working on RVS coming for XBOX..workin on details and what not.

we havent started new splinter cell but i will be testing it out soon.

right now im just workin on rvs for pc and rvs for xbox to test defects in the game and what not.

ill tell u now rvs for xbox is going to be hella fun

No Fear 23
06-27-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Variation
omg.... online SC multiplayer... YES!

dont forget halo 2.

it may come around that time too.

Duke
06-27-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Titty
im a game tester at UBI HQ in Montreal, Canada... write now im working on RVS coming for XBOX..workin on details and what not.

we havent started new splinter cell but i will be testing it out soon.

right now im just workin on rvs for pc and rvs for xbox to test defects in the game and what not.

ill tell u now rvs for xbox is going to be hella fun

Lucky you. Ubi has got to be my favorite developer right now. Of course Bungie is too, but they haven't done anything for me in awhile.

DocHoliday78
06-27-2003, 11:48 AM
2004 period is going to be an awesome year xbox. Fable, Halo 2, and HL 2. Its gonna be sweet!

Shadow20002
06-27-2003, 01:56 PM
Just hopefully everything is in plans stay as true or else, you will be dissapointed like getting delays.

PS2_Fan
06-27-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Just hopefully everything is in plans stay as true or else, you will be dissapointed like getting delays.
And thats not new to Xbox owners.

carlbme
06-27-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by PS2_Fan

Actually it's not new to anyone who plays games. :P

PC, PS2, GC, Xbox...they all have had and will have their share of delays.

Trento52
06-27-2003, 08:03 PM
when is doom III going to be released. hopefully around 2004 somewhere in there.

MerimacHamwich
06-27-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Trento52
when is doom III going to be released. hopefully around 2004 somewhere in there.
Best guess, sometime after the PC version.

shrew king
06-28-2003, 02:15 AM
I think SC: PT will give Halo 2 a run for its money in the multiplayer field, the way they explained it made it sound completely awesome. I reaally hope they do it right, and knowing Ubi-Soft, they definitely will.

X-Fan
06-28-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by PS2_Fan

ok my friend why are u not on a ps2 website?when u are a PS2_FAN!??

X-Killer
06-28-2003, 11:03 AM
Don't forget that Halo 2 and Starcraft Ghost may also release this day.

PS2_Fan
06-28-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by X-Fan

ok my friend why are u not on a ps2 website?when u are a PS2_FAN!?? Since I just bought an X-Box I come to this site for news on upcoming games. But I like PS2 better.

hortys_99
06-29-2003, 05:37 PM
you just bought an xbox and you still like ps2 better? i have ps2 and xbox, and the ps2 doesn't have $#!t on xbox. halo, splinter cell both better than ANYTHING ps2 has to offer. games like dead to rights and the tony hawk games are way better on the box. the only good thing ps2 has that xbox doesn't, is grand theft auto and tenchu. and both of those are coming to xbox. there have only been 2 titles i've EVER liked more on ps2. enter the matrix and midnight club II, and i just liked the dual sholder buttons more. aside from that, ps2 sucks next to xbox IMO.