PDA

View Full Version : Fable...outdate but.

Shadow20002
06-27-2003, 05:56 PM
Yeah, i know there are in-game 15 minutes demo of Fable on the Lionhead Studios for long time but keeping busy and the connection is real slow. Now i found something better for everyone who not have seen it yet. Check this out:

Fable 15 minutes In-Game (http://www.neptune.com/users/incendy/video/incendy2003055101336.wmv)

For everyone, the quality is low (320x240) but you can see how wonderful the world of Albion is, how huge it is. Even you can see some moves of the main character. What is more eye-candy is the AI of ennemy. They are really smart. They don't attack you all the time. Like in the trailer, there are three bad guys want to take you out. One try to hit you directly in front while the other retreat and backstab you, the last one move constanly to find a way to hit you. Cool man. :p

JR Alberda
06-28-2003, 01:10 PM
That was so freakin wicked. I couldnt wait for this game before, now its worse. Even on that crappy video it looked fantastic (moving grass) and that Barfight just kept going. This is going to be the best RP game ever made no doubt, it might even be the best game ever, better than Halo. We will just have to see.

Watch this video!

LongBow
06-28-2003, 02:16 PM
Yah, that vid was worth the 3h it took to D/L. Man this game just looks better and better.