PDA

View Full Version : The Posting Genius

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I guess that's me. This is my 1400th post. One thing is for sure, I have made a lot of great buddies here...great memories! By the way, I'm not leaving, I just thought I would say thanks!

So, give me some **luvin'** here :D

Twisted J
12-11-2001, 05:13 PM
Your a great guy max!!

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 05:15 PM
I'm feelin' da luuuuuuuuuuuuuv....bring it on, gentlemen! :D Who will be the first to offer this dude a six pack of brew?!!? :D I need pictures :D

Tazilla
12-11-2001, 05:19 PM
The one thing I like about Beer,.. or one of the Things I should say,.. it allows you to hug your buddie and slur that you love the guy with out looking stupid,..

well It may look stupid,.. but,..

I love you man! Let's slpit a six pack shall we

/me raises his Beer to Max,... 1400,.. d4mn go play some Azurik man,...

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Tazilla
The one thing I like about Beer,.. or one of the Things I should say,.. it allows you to hug your buddie and slur that you love the guy with out looking stupid,..

well It may look stupid,.. but,..

I love you man!

/me raises his Beer to Max,... 1400,.. d4mn go play some Azurik man,...

hehe...Thanks, buddy :D And, I will play Azurik...great game...but, a six pack of Pete's Wicked Ale first :D

Tazilla
12-11-2001, 05:24 PM
Oh and BTW Max,...

Thanks so much for your input with Azurick,.. Excellent game Bud,..

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 05:43 PM
Hey, no sweat, Taz...Hugh_Jass also really likes Azurik, too. It's one of those games you want to play alone with a few cold ones chillin' in the cooler :D

I find it frustrating and fun at the same time :) Meaning, when I get stuck, I get so ticked off that I can't stop playing and when I figure it out, it's an incredible feeling! Azurik is extremely addicting!

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-11-2001, 06:01 PM
we need more people devoted to the xbox way

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Xbox_Die_Hard
we need more people devoted to the xbox way

Excellent point. That reminds me...this website is called "XBoxAddict"...therefore, this site is for XBox gurus...yes, we are biased towards the system.

What this website IS NOT is www.IKindaLikeTheXBoxButIReallyLikeMyLameCubeAndPoS2.com :D

Brian
12-11-2001, 08:07 PM
That's because you have time to be at the forums more than most of us. Hell, you post 2-5 minutes after any post.. :rolleyes:

Twisted J
12-11-2001, 08:37 PM
Xbox Pryde baby

Rochey69r
12-12-2001, 12:06 AM
good on ya max,

yourve helped me with a lot of my questions!

thanx alot mate!!

from rochey

Slider1981
12-12-2001, 12:08 AM
Time is never wasted, when you're wasted all the time

Rancey
12-12-2001, 02:51 AM
I just broke 700 and your average posts per day count is over 3 times that of mine ;) Keep it up, the more you post the more advertisements get shown :cool: $$$

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 02:27 PM
Yo Waximus, your a cool cat and I thank you for all your help as everyone else has, but hey... not to be sarcastic or anything but being that you have more time on your hands and being able to post more than us other loyal xboxaddicts doesnt make you da forum god or anything.
But you know this Super Hero Ninja has got nothing but love for you dog!.... I mean, being your role model in all it is the least I can do kid!;)

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Brian
That's because you have time to be at the forums more than most of us. Hell, you post 2-5 minutes after any post.. :rolleyes:

Dude!?!? What are you talking about, man? I post more than that! :D

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Twisted J
Xbox Pryde baby

Hey, buddy, you said it :D

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Rochey69r
good on ya max,

yourve helped me with a lot of my questions!

thanx alot mate!!

from rochey

Hey, dude, glad to hear it :D If you have any more, just let me know...if I don't know the answer, I'll find out for ya :)

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Slider1981
Time is never wasted, when you're wasted all the time

Beer is never wasted, when you drink all the beer without spilling any :D Hey, dude, like the new siggy?

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA
I just broke 700 and your average posts per day count is over 3 times that of mine ;) Keep it up, the more you post the more advertisements get shown :cool: $$$

Cool, Jason...if that is what it takes to keep this amazing site alive, so be it :D

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Yo Waximus, your a cool cat and I thank you for all your help as everyone else has, but hey... not to be sarcastic or anything but being that you have more time on your hands and being able to post more than us other loyal xboxaddicts doesnt make you da forum god or anything.
But you know this Super Hero Ninja has got nothing but love for you dog!.... I mean, being your role model in all it is the least I can do kid!;)

Linda Scroll...You're pretty cool, too, for a little bitty side kick :D

The reason why I have the time is that I make the time...I work during the day and am, believe it or not, still closing some huge deals at work :D It's called time-management at it's best :D

Taltoz
12-12-2001, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Linda Scroll...You're pretty cool, too, for a little bitty side kick :D

The reason why I have the time is that I make the time...I work during the day and am, believe it or not, still closing some huge deals at work :D It's called time-management at it's best :D

Interesting approach. Myself, I practice time wasting, it works almost as good.

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Taltoz

Interesting approach. Myself, I practice time wasting, it works almost as good.

hehe...yep, it feels like I just got to work...now it's almost time to go!