PDA

View Full Version : SoF2: I KNEW it!!!!!

Hermes Pan
06-28-2003, 10:24 AM
the voice of john mullins is that angry sounding guy from the mitsubishi radio commercials!!!!!

JJaX
06-28-2003, 10:50 AM
http://www.ileet.net/images/areyou.jpg

Hermes Pan
06-28-2003, 11:17 AM
are you retarded? you don't understand? let me make it very simple to your miniscule brain. There is a game called Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix. The main guy is named John Mullins. The voice of John Mullins is done by a voice actor. This voice actor also does radio commercials. One series of these commercials is for Mitsubishi cars. He always sounds angry in these Mitsubishi car commercials. Got it?

Dre
06-28-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Hermes Pan
the voice of john mullins is that angry sounding guy from the mitsubishi radio commercials!!!!!

Yay?:watchout:

# 1 Stunner
06-28-2003, 12:27 PM
lol havent noticed this////:huh:

Shadow20002
06-28-2003, 01:00 PM
And what else ? I never play Soldier of Fortune 2, so it's good or just another type... :D

No Fear 23
06-28-2003, 01:16 PM
ok cool, we dont care.

:rolleyes:

Diddy
06-28-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
http://www.ileet.net/images/areyou.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viper87227
06-28-2003, 08:21 PM
muahahahaha. I just love it when a n00b mouths off to a respected member. I think JJax ment it as a joke anyways so lighten or go home hermes. :watchout:

Hermes Pan
06-28-2003, 09:47 PM
noob shmoob. if you mean i have a life and don't spend all my time here, then yeah. and what's with everyone sticking a big picture at the bottom of their posts? why don't you fill the space up with some meaningful content. why don't you all make some sense instead of posting stupid pictures.

Splinter-Seal
06-28-2003, 09:57 PM
noob shmoob. if you mean i have a life and don't spend all my time here, then yeah. and what's with everyone sticking a big picture at the bottom of their posts? why don't you fill the space up with some meaningful content. why don't you all make some sense instead of posting stupid pictures.

Well, where is your "meaningful content"? Give us an example, we may follow your lead. You may soon be the leader of Xumda!

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

What's with the tude, bro? Relax, it's only text. I have learned a considerable amount of very useful information by popping in here from time to time, I like this place. I'm not an as active member as most, but I do visit. I just never have anything cool to add, lol.

And, it's too obvious when someone posts just to jack up their post count. :eek:

Hermes Pan
06-28-2003, 10:00 PM
i'm angry. :cuss: , see?

VeNoMiZA
06-29-2003, 06:37 AM
i'm angry. :cuss: , see? Do we care Herpes? :rofl:

En7gMa
06-29-2003, 10:52 AM
i'm angry. :cuss: , see?

Hello my angry Cuban friend!:cheers:

dances with broom sticks
06-29-2003, 03:08 PM

are you talking about our sigs? And how can you say you have a life? We arent the ones recongnizing voice actors from other lame 30 second comercial spots....

:cheers:

AlBoogy
06-29-2003, 03:58 PM
are you retarded? you don't understand? let me make it very simple to your miniscule brain. There is a game called Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix. The main guy is named John Mullins. The voice of John Mullins is done by a voice actor. This voice actor also does radio commercials. One series of these commercials is for Mitsubishi cars. He always sounds angry in these Mitsubishi car commercials. Got it?

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/RaginCajun335633/owned.JPG

lol jjax was owned!

Hermes Pan
06-29-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by dances with broom sticks

And how can you say you have a life? We arent the ones recongnizing voice actors from other lame 30 second comercial spots....

BECAUSE i listen to the radio in my car when i LEAVE the house to go OUT!:D

hmmm, the angry cuban could be my sig.

yeah, why do you all have these huge pics instead of just some small avatar?

SPARTAN VI
06-30-2003, 01:03 AM
Hermes, I recommened you wear this

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p6001f87cf63e6e3f710c130b3860ad9f/fc3811fa.jpg

Before you say anymore.

The sigs are another way for us to ID each other, it adds color to the site and shows our personality. And 500x250 pixels isn't that big at all. Lighten up while you're at it, and don't attack other members. "You have no life", is the oldest line in the 'insult forum members' book. Besides, when you post stupid facts you get stupid replies. :rolleyes:

JJaX
06-30-2003, 02:47 AM

Sorry i took so long to get back to you. Ive been away....

Ok chief,

1st of all, I don't listen to the radio anymore. I have this thing called a CD player. And that device allows me to plays discs that have music I want to listen too. Anytime i want too!!!!!! And guess what? I don't get to hear these "awesome" Mitsubishi commercials. Why get bombarded with advertisements and have to wait through 30 minutes of crap to hear a good song. I even got these things called MP3s, but well save that for a rainy day. ok Powder?

And I asked you if you were on crack with a nice little humorous picture, but your panties got all in a bunch. I proposed this to you because you seemed far to excited about hearing a familiar mans voice from the radio. I mean if you wanted to make a "I hem Ghey as hell" thread than just do it man. We wont judge you here. But sporting wood because of an angry man that sells Japanese cars isn't always the best way to come out of the closet.

So please do Us and yourself a favor. Hit the power button on your PC and go listen to the radio. Maybe you'll hear your favorite man in that commercial.

Oh and by the way, his name is Todd Susman you dips4it. Way to get the scoop on your amazing discovery.

Hermes Pan
06-30-2003, 07:58 AM
hey, flame me all you want. it takes more than a bunch of typed insults to upset me.

so jax, gee... i wonder where you got the idea i said the commercial was "awesome". i think they're funny but i don't ever remember saying anything about how i actually feel about them. and when did i say he's my "favorite man"? todd susman, huh? looks like YOU know the name, eh? and so you don't listen to the radio. good for you, or did someone steal the coathanger off your toyota?

anyway, nice to see YOUR panties stayed nice and snug.

BunnyRabbit
06-30-2003, 08:25 AM
hey, flame me all you want. it takes more than a bunch of typed insults to upset me.

so jax, gee... i wonder where you got the idea i said the commercial was "awesome". i think they're funny but i don't ever remember saying anything about how i actually feel about them. and when did i say he's my "favorite man"? todd susman, huh? looks like YOU know the name, eh? and so you don't listen to the radio. good for you, or did someone steal the coathanger off your toyota?

anyway, nice to see YOUR panties stayed nice and snug.

You should have just shut up in the first place...Ya see I felt bad seeing ya get flamed, but you started to retaliate and it made me think....geezus someone flame him again! Anyway, Ive got a cool find myself...

You know that guy from evil dead the movie his voice plays the character in that evil dead game:p

JJaX
06-30-2003, 08:26 AM
What gave me the idea? Well your initial post you did top it off with 5 exclamation points. Which usually entails enthusiasm.

Wooow! Someone stole my coat off my Toyota. That's a good one. Ill let your own jabs at me showcase your stupidity.

At least i got a car you 35 year old mutt. Still living at home with moms? But judging from your mentality it appears you put D.O.B as 1969 for comical purposes.

BunnyRabbit
06-30-2003, 08:32 AM
JJAX WHY DONT YOU JUST SHUT UP!

No, Im just kidding:p
wanted to freak ya:cheers:

JJaX
06-30-2003, 08:36 AM
I will shut up. I just dont get why this prick got all worked up over a little picture.

If you spam the boards with useless threads, people are going to reply with pictures mocking you.

Hermes Pan
06-30-2003, 09:57 AM
1. of course you have a car. you need it to deliver those pizzas.

2. i was surprised that this guy that does these goofy comical car commercials does the voice of a mercenary, not to mention i was racking my brain to remember where i had heard the voice before.

3. the D.O.B is messed up. i have it right in the profile, but for some reason it doesn't show the right date. it's 12/20/67. yeah i'm 35. i have a wife, son, house, pool, boat, waverunner, 2 new cars, a Labrador Retriever and a German Shepard, an Xbox and a PS2.

4. if you managed to rack up over 6,000 posts by posting stupid pictures, then good for you. but i'm not going to waste my time like that.

i'm done with this thread.

BunnyRabbit
06-30-2003, 10:02 AM
It must suck to get flamed my a bunch of teens when your 35...huh?

Cant do ish about it either.

JJaX
06-30-2003, 10:03 AM
Well maybe if you posted a little bit of info about why you were so excited people would have reacted in a different manner.

Do you spread your ethics to your son? Does he go around calling people retards like his daddy?

Its probably not even your kid either.....

But ill be the bigger MAN and walk away from this stupid ass thread.

Have a good day. :cheers:

BunnyRabbit
06-30-2003, 10:07 AM
Bahahaha...You guys should stop really, but this is kind of funny to read the "bickerin".
JJaX is right...Any other forumer would have taken this fine....Maybe your not cut out to be a forumer hermes.
You dont seem to get along well.

Diddy
06-30-2003, 10:18 AM
OMFG this is hilarious.

I would add some incite of my own, but i dont think its worth it. He probably call ME retarded, and that would just dampen my day.

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/diddy/stop_repost.jpg

DONT TRY ME!

BunnyRabbit
06-30-2003, 10:26 AM
Shoot that dog?! What are you retarded?

Diddy
06-30-2003, 10:30 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Nah biatch im from da screets, Im crazy!

BunnyRabbit
06-30-2003, 11:15 AM
You cant be from the streets! Why arent you holding your gun sideways?! HUH?!:p

Kraft
06-30-2003, 11:29 AM
*sigh* what a waste of a thread. Plus it is in the wrong forum. I'd move it, but it is closed anyways, so who cares?