PDA

View Full Version : Nfl Fever Or Madden?!?!?!?!?!?

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-11-2001, 05:54 PM
I have been wondering which game of the two football games to get and why. Vote for your favorite and post your reason.

Frostberg
12-11-2001, 07:00 PM
Fever isint a port. It has MUCH better graphics, a way better interface and the dynasty mode. Its a complete football game. One of the major selling points in sports games is graphics. Fever looks twice as good as Madden. I rented Fever first and then thought Madden would be about the same, and the Graphics are just horrid in comparison to Fevers. Everything in madden is skinny and the camera angles just suck compared to fever. Also I like the Kick meter on Fever, its better because it combines location, depth, and distance. Fever is just better. Also you might want to consider waiting to see what NFL2k2 will look like on the XBox...I know its better than madden (on DC) but it would be interesting to see what it looks like compared to fever

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 07:05 PM
Frostberg...you couldn't have said it any better than myself. Go with Fever, dude. I liked it so much, I bought it...it was my second game purchase after Halo. My third game was PGR.

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-11-2001, 07:12 PM
my two first games are probably going to be Halo and Fever.

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Xbox_Die_Hard

Dude, perfect combo. Both of those are must buys. Those are the first two games I bought, as I mentioned earlier. Consider yourself set, dude :D

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-11-2001, 07:17 PM

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-11-2001, 07:19 PM
Tell everyon to come vote. this is the war between fever and Madden!!!!!!

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 07:19 PM

Say it one more time...it's like lyrics for a great song :D

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-11-2001, 07:22 PM
im not sure why my computer doubled what i said, oh well, this computer is slower than my Xbox will be anyway.

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 07:26 PM
lol, no problem. You have to admit, my reply was kinda funny :D

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-11-2001, 07:27 PM
yup, hey, how do you change your signature or always have a picture and saying at the bottom of the screen?

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 07:32 PM
yup, hey, how do you change your signature or always have a picture and saying at the bottom of the screen?

Well, first you have to have 30 posts. It won't let you put a picture under your name (the picture under your name is referred to as an "Avatar") until you get to 30 or more posts.

Also, the picture of the dude blowing ass is referred to as the signature, as you stated correctly.

To do it, all you have to do is look to the top of your screen on the menu bar where it says "User CP", click that and go to "Edit Options" and "Edit Profile". You will see them both there. It's pointless going there if you have under 30 posts. Once you get there, I will walk you through it :) It's pretty easy.

Frostberg
12-11-2001, 07:33 PM
User CP(upper right button)>Edit Profile(upper left)>Signature is about in the middle there

Taltoz
12-11-2001, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Well, first you have to have 30 posts. It won't let you put a picture under your name (the picture under your name is referred to as an "Avatar") until you get to 30 or more posts.

Hate to argue with you max but my lurking self is proof that you don't need 30 posts

Frostberg
12-11-2001, 07:49 PM
hacker! ahhh! lol

Xboxderekman
12-11-2001, 10:04 PM
I first 2 games halo and nfl fever too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeremyX
12-12-2001, 12:47 AM
SEGA NFL 2K2!!!

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-12-2001, 04:43 PM
(in loud speaking voice)

I would just like to mention that I currently have to polls posted and the current scores are.....

NFL FEVER 2002-------------10 Votes (91%)

MADDEN NFL 2002-----------1 Vote (9%)

Frostberg
12-12-2001, 04:44 PM
hmm I think theres a clear winner! GO FEVER!

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-12-2001, 04:46 PM
The *Two* polls that I have posted are this on titled Nfl fever or madden, while the other is in the sports game forum titled urgent delima.

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 04:48 PM
The *Two* polls that I have posted are this on titled Nfl fever or madden, while the other is in the sports game forum titled urgent delima.

No wonder I see so many of these posts! lol...But, that's okay...I love comparing the two...I've played both...and Fever takes the gold :D

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-12-2001, 04:51 PM
I figured out all the User Cp stuff but know that I hit Thirty posts i don't know how to insert a picture under my name or in the signature.

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 05:08 PM
I figured out all the User Cp stuff but know that I hit Thirty posts i don't know how to insert a picture under my name or in the signature.

Dude, for the picture under your name, go to <User CP> and then go to <Edit Options>...the picture under your name is called an "Avatar"...you will find "Avatar" on the bottom of the Edit Options screen. Keep in mind that the image has to be no larger than 50 x 50 pixels.