PDA

View Full Version : i got a question...

Marthafocker218
06-28-2003, 11:24 PM
I know it says no game related topics but...

I belive i heard about a game called The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind GOTY (Game of The Year). It wil feature all of hte stuff from both of the expansions to morrowind including the original.

Does anyone happen to know whether you will be able to use your game saves from the original morrowind game? I was wondering this because i have like a lvl 43 person with great skills, and i dont really feel like starting over again.

Shadow20002
06-29-2003, 12:29 AM
Yes, you can do it. They have comfirmed this in the official FAQ in Morrowind's site.

Anyway, it's fun to start it all when you get GOTY Edition just because you know all the things in the main story, you will definitely going fast to advance in level.

NINE BREAKER
06-30-2003, 03:48 AM
I can't answer your question mainly 'cause I don't know and Shadow already did, but none the less is a good one. I too read something about this game and have a pretty high leveled character on Morrowind, and I am prolly gonna get this when it comes out. My question: When does it come out?

BunnyRabbit
06-30-2003, 08:37 AM
Is Morrowind REALLY worth buying?

Kraft
06-30-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
Is Morrowind REALLY worth buying?

If you are a fan of RPGs and haven't played this game, then yes. Morrowind GOTY will definately be a must-own for you. The game is hella frustrating at first, as you get your ass handed to you by rats, but after the first little bit and you start building your skills up this game becomes quite enjoyable. I'm definately going to snag GOTY edition just so I can join a vampire guild :)