PDA

View Full Version : Pleasing Results.

Lone Wolf 4
06-29-2003, 02:01 AM
The Wolf Clan kicked off tonight, and I must say, we kicked @$$, as a new group who's never played together we played an excellent series of games, other clans beware, the wolf pack is the new threat in town.

Any others want to take us on, respond.

Casper, I want a match.

J Dub
06-29-2003, 02:07 AM
You better get some practice before stepping in with the DDC guys. You won't know what hit you.

l Maximus l
06-29-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by J Dub
You better get some practice before stepping in with the DDC guys. You won't know what hit you.

Well said.

Hey, Lone Wolf...be prepared to go up against the most ruthless, nastiest, and brutal clan on XBL, The D.D.C.

We'll not only smoke your newbie clan, we'll kick you guys while you're down. http://www.thedirtydozenclan.com/html/emoticons/101.gif

http://www.thedirtydozenclan.com/

Duke
06-29-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Lone Wolf 4
The Wolf Clan kicked off tonight, and I must say, we kicked @$$, as a new group who's never played together we played an excellent series of games, other clans beware, the wolf pack is the new threat in town.

Any others want to take us on, respond.

Casper, I want a match.

What game(s)? You been whupping up on all the Whacked! clans?

Eh, from the name I'm assuming wolfenstein, but whatever. Maxy left ya a link to the site.

Lone Wolf 4
06-29-2003, 10:02 AM
I know, I've heard about the D.D.C., I just wanted a reaction from you all, we would be willing for a match though.

En7gMa
06-29-2003, 10:49 AM
I know, I've heard about the D.D.C., I just wanted a reaction from you all, we would be willing for a match though.

Scrimmages with ****ty clans arent the same as taking on the DDC...

Lone Wolf 4
06-29-2003, 11:26 AM
For some reason I sympathize with you, I already know that but this isn't an issue of extreme importance, calm down, I would just like a match, We may very well lose but you know we aren't on 24/7, and we will practice, don't be arrogant, you may be underestimating us, remember, the US hockey dream team that beat the Soviets, not a chance, and they won. I am not saying we will or can, but it would be cool to play, don't get ****y or Pi$$ed, we did good last night, and I posted at 3:00 am.

P.S. you probably have lost before, denying it would most assuradly be a falacy.

dances with broom sticks
06-29-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Well said.

Hey, Lone Wolf...be prepared to go up against the most ruthless, nastiest, and brutal clan on XBL, The D.D.C.

We'll not only smoke your newbie clan, we'll kick you guys while you're down. http://www.thedirtydozenclan.com/html/emoticons/101.gif

WHENS WWW.DDCLIVE.COM coming?! im growing impatient

Xbox Owner
06-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Well said.

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn

What game(s)? You been whupping up on all the Whacked! clans?

Eh, from the name I'm assuming wolfenstein, but whatever. Maxy left ya a link to the site.

:rofl:

BunnyRabbit
06-30-2003, 03:00 AM
Congrats on winning wolf....However what if that game was the whole "no chance in he|| but we won anyway sort of deal"...

Itll take quite a few more games agains some more skilled teams of opponents before you truly know how good you really are.

I would say you should get a few more matches before trying to face DDC. Ive never seen them play, but I sure as he|l heard alot about their playin.

JJaX
06-30-2003, 03:09 PM
What game would you like to play. The DDC really needs to dust off and work out some kinks.

DocHoliday78
06-30-2003, 05:29 PM
Why must all of you guys try and act so hardcore. Its a videogame not real life. You can talk all the **** you want on forums or over a head set but when it comes face to face thats when its real. People just look like damn fools when they get so riled up about a game.

Kyle Static
06-30-2003, 09:17 PM
Are you guys (and by you guys I mean, the people at XBA) generally online? I have played with 3 freken people from FXB, and I'ts really beginning to get tiresome. I need some cool people, that like to play, on my friends list. Also, what are some of the larger clans? I'm thinking about trying out for some.
~K S

BunnyRabbit
06-30-2003, 11:18 PM
Hey kid FXB is cool...They got some cool peeps there too....None so kool as to be me but some get close;)

JJaX
07-01-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78
Why must all of you guys try and act so hardcore. Its a videogame not real life. You can talk all the **** you want on forums or over a head set but when it comes face to face thats when its real. People just look like damn fools when they get so riled up about a game.

Ummmm who got riled up?

And i beg to differ? In real life i will talk s4it to your face and make you look stupid.

But i didnt see anyone in this thread getting worked up and talking s4it.

So lets lose the tough guy act and quit being such a hypocrite. Your accusing us of getting "Hardcore", meanwhile your making a thread about your 1st victory.

Kyle Static
07-01-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
Hey kid FXB is cool...They got some cool peeps there too....None so kool as to be me but some get close;)

....my site could beat up your site :p

haha, yeah FXB is a great place. I'm enjoying my stay here while its upgraded.

X-Fan
07-02-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Ummmm who got riled up?

And i beg to differ? In real life i will talk s4it to your face and make you look stupid.

But i didnt see anyone in this thread getting worked up and talking s4it.

So lets lose the tough guy act and quit being such a hypocrite. Your accusing us of getting "Hardcore", meanwhile your making a thread about your 1st victory.
when did he make a thread abt his first victory?

SkoalMint
07-02-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by X-Fan

:huh: Ummm - this one???

:cheers:

RudedogX
07-02-2003, 08:25 AM
For some reason I sympathize with you, I already know that but this isn't an issue of extreme importance, calm down, I would just like a match, We may very well lose but you know we aren't on 24/7, and we will practice, don't be arrogant, you may be underestimating us, remember, the US hockey dream team that beat the Soviets, not a chance, and they won. I am not saying we will or can, but it would be cool to play, don't get ****y or Pi$$ed, we did good last night, and I posted at 3:00 am.

P.S. you probably have lost before, denying it would most assuradly be a falacy.
We have lost, but even those teams we lose to respect us because of the way we handle ourselves and the fact that those teams that we lose too tend to barely win. And usually ask for a rematch despite winning. We aren't getting ****ed, we aren't trying to be arrogant, and we're certainly not on 24/7.

That's the thing with the DDC. We don't need to be on that often, and when we do go on, we are still better than most teams out there because we can actually pick up the game on a whim and play most teams out of their bras and panties. In other words, we may talk ish, but we back it up too. Even when we haven't practiced in forever, we still put up good fights against some of the best teams out in the Live realm. So if you truly want to challenge us, go and register at the DDC, and issue a challenge there. Not all of the DDC come here, though most do.:cheers:

Chaotic
07-02-2003, 08:30 AM
I'm willing to get in on this match whenever your ready to play.

What game are you guys wanting to play :huh:

Chaotic
07-02-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by dances with broom sticks

WHENS WWW.DDCLIVE.COM coming?! im growing impatient

The damn domain registrar really screwed up our registration and were still waiting for it to become active on register.com, they said two days it would be moved over and its been like 1 week now :cuss:

Casper
07-02-2003, 08:33 AM
Rude, no worries, he doesn't want to go to our site, so let's not force him...hell, he'll need those brain cells that it will take him to register to be able to write up his story "DDC pwnd meeeeeeeee" when we get done :D

But it's gravy man, you name the game, we'll bring the flame...just like always. I'll host, as I probably have the best connection on the boards, so come on Regulator, Mount up!

:cheers:

Oh, and learn how to put this in the Xbox Live Discussion, or else post on our forums :argue1:

JJaX
07-02-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by X-Fan

You are a stupid piece of s4it. Do you ever read the threads you post in?