PDA

View Full Version : First Person Shooter Players: A petition

Aragorn
06-13-2001, 04:55 PM
Well as an attendie of E3 I can tell you that if you like First Person Shooters and play them on a regular basis, then you will want an X-Box. The X-box featured many FPS games that will be released on the PC after their X-Box release, or not at all. There is Halo (awsome game), Unreal Champion, and the possibility of Shogo 2, Thief III, System Shock III, and Deus Ex II. Now I have to say that the gamepad for the X-Box worked incredibly well for Halo and Unreal Champion, but it simply wasn't as good as a mouse. It didn't offer the same amount of sensitivity and precision that the mouse did (and unlike goldeneye, Halo requires skill!!! No auto aim!!!).

Microsoft already announced that they will not include keyboard and mouse, because "the X-box is not a computer." Any FPS player will know that this is a very stupid idea, and in responce I just started a petition requesting that keyboard and mouse support will be integrated into the x-box upon release.

http://www.petitiononline.com/xboxkbam/petition.html

If you are into FPS games and are interested in games like Halo, I request that you sign this petition. I will inform other web sites.

Aragorn