PDA

View Full Version : N. American Soul Calibur II Trailer(XBox version)

Knight
06-29-2003, 10:47 PM
Soul Calibur II Trailer
Take peek at this first trailer for the North American version.

June 26, 2003 - Soul Calibur II definitely is not the most anticipated fighting game of all time in Japan, since the most recent edition of Namco's popular franchise debuted there earlier in 2003. Canadian, Mexican and American Xbox, PlayStation 2 and GameCube owners will have to wait until August to take their swings at Soul Calibur II and the handful of enhancements and improvements that'll come with it.
You should already know that Rock, Hwang and Lizardman will be in the North American versions of Soul Calibur II. There have also been rumblings of exclusive new levels, costumes and moves as well. While we're still trying to confirm the total rundown of newness that'll we'll be getting in SCII, a look at the most recent trailer for the N. American Xbox version shows off at least a couple of new moves for a handful of characters. We've had our way with the Japanese versions of Soul Calibur 2 and it looks like both Ivy and Spawn (a character exclusive to the Xbox version) are going to be throwing some new super moves at us come August.

http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/Ivy02.jpg

URL: http://streamingmovies.ign.com/xbox/soulcally2namerica_01_free.wmv

Azazel
06-30-2003, 12:28 AM
Yep, this game is sweet!!!

It was worth the import cost!

blonks
06-30-2003, 12:31 AM
ive played the american demo at target! even though it was for Gamecube it was still cool...:D

The Jackal
06-30-2003, 01:43 AM
good stuff.... Soul Calibur is sweet... Maxi's the s**t...hope this isnt as easy as the arcades are... is it gonna be on xbox live?

JJaX
06-30-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by The Jackal
good stuff.... Soul Calibur is sweet... Maxi's the s**t...hope this isnt as easy as the arcades are... is it gonna be on xbox live?

Maxi is a punk ass :p

He's a button mashers wet dream.

Shadow20002
06-30-2003, 01:20 PM
So killin' !!! This game will own every fighting games. Hopefully it's come in time. :p

Trento52
06-30-2003, 01:55 PM
soul calibur rocks and i can't wait to get it. I think the Spawn character is the coolest of gamecubes and ps2's characters but don't know who is better in gameplay, maybe all the same.

The Jackal
06-30-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Maxi is a punk ass :p

He's a button mashers wet dream.

he may be a button mazher's wet dream but he's a good character if you actually know how to use him

JJaX
07-01-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by The Jackal

he may be a button mazher's wet dream but he's a good character if you actually know how to use him

Bah, i still hate Maxi :cry:

I learned him to a degree, but i didnt get real good with him. THeres only about 3 characters i can honestly say im elite with.

Mitsurugi, knightmare and Cervantes.

MagicianB
07-01-2003, 12:38 AM
Ivy has the coolest looking moves, she rocks :) Japanese version is fun, I only got 2 levels left on the story mode... dungeons suck though and those are my last 2 left!

Knight
07-01-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by MagicianB
Ivy has the coolest looking moves, she rocks :) Japanese version is fun, I only got 2 levels left on the story mode... dungeons suck though and those are my last 2 left!

Are you going to get the US version?

Liquid Gears
07-16-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Bah, i still hate Maxi :cry:

I learned him to a degree, but i didnt get real good with him. THeres only about 3 characters i can honestly say im elite with.

Mitsurugi, knightmare and Cervantes.

I agree with you on Knightmare & Mitsurugi, but there's only one character that kicks the most ass out of them all and that's KILIK!

I haven't played much SC lately, but the last time I played, Kilik was my elite fighter.

Soul Calibur II is gonna be da s**t, I can't wait! Too bad it's not gonna be XBL compatible, eh?

prakeem
07-16-2003, 12:41 AM
I might pick up this game; Spawn will be the deciding factor!

BigJosh359
07-16-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by prakeem
I might pick up this game; Spawn will be the deciding factor!

Pick this game up. Spawn rules. Everyone is awesome in the game. The import is friggin awesome and i cant wait to be able to read everything when it comes out here in N. America. :)

Sweeeeeet.

nowistoday
07-17-2003, 11:38 PM
i saw it and it looks pretty cool for once

JJaX
07-19-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by nowistoday
i saw it and it looks pretty cool for once

Am i the only one who doesnt understand what the hell he's talking about.

What do you mean by 'for once?' When was SC or SC2 not a great game?

darintenb
08-09-2003, 11:10 AM
deleted

BigJosh359
08-09-2003, 11:42 AM
Aug. 26th. The import kicks butt. I will be glad to be able to read the text soon though. :)