PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six 3: Multiplatform?



Xbox Owner
07-01-2003, 02:43 AM
"The controls, interface and other game systems have been totally overhauled and optimized for the Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube. "

"And if all that isn't enough, you'll be able to shout the commands yourself using your headset and RS3's voice recognition technology. It can only be assumed that Gamecube owners won't have this option, unless Nintendo has found a way to hook up the Hey You Pikachu mic to the purple box. "

"While we can't comment on the PS2 and GameCube online components of Rainbow Six 3, over Xbox Live, it could be the game that one-ups Return to Castle Wolfenstein. You can play co-operatively with four players through the main campaign over Xbox live. "

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/426/426600p2.html

Did IGN screw up..or..?

Xbox Owner
07-01-2003, 05:30 PM
No one cares?

Variation-XBA
07-01-2003, 05:48 PM
I care just old news ;)

I'll get it when it comes out soley for LIVE :)

Xbox Owner
07-01-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Variation
I care just old news ;)

I'll get it when it comes out soley for LIVE :)

So...it's multiplatform? I haven't seen any stuff for the otha versions

Kraft
07-01-2003, 06:22 PM
Yeah, it is multi-platform from what we hear... but it will be like Splinter Cell: Xbox is first and best. If you haven't yet, check out our interview with Ubi Montreal about R63 (http://www.xboxaddict.com/interviews/view_interview.php?Interview_ID=30)

Shadow20002
07-01-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Yeah, it is multi-platform from what we hear... but it will be like Splinter Cell: Xbox is first and best. If you haven't yet, check out our interview with Ubi Montreal about R63 (http://www.xboxaddict.com/interviews/view_interview.php?Interview_ID=30)

Huh..I'm not totally agree with you. When something hit first on a specific console, there are lot of things that we gonna miss in the latest build. Or else, if there are going all in the same time... ;)

Kraft
07-01-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002


Huh..I'm not totally agree with you. When something hit first on a specific console, there are lot of things that we gonna miss in the latest build. Or else, if there are going all in the same time... ;)

I dunno... after playing all 3 versions I would have to say that the Xbox Splinter Cell is the best out of all.