PDA

View Full Version : Men of Valor: Vietnam

robaroo
07-02-2003, 06:51 AM
This game really needs to be hyped up!
Screenshots (http://dynamic6.gamespy.com/~menofvalor/modules.php?op=modload&name=PostWrap&file=index&page=Screen1&index=1) Those that don’t know much about it should start finding out. We have started a fansite on the gamespy network that will keep you X-box players informed on the game that will have a big impact on the X-box console. So if you’re after the newest screens, latest interviews or would even like to chat with the developers in our forums please join us today!

www.3dactionplanet.com/menofvalor

Diddy
07-05-2003, 08:09 PM
Its Black Hawk Down WW2 style, with tweaked graphics. Im just gonna try to rent it, i heard it might have Live, but I didnt bother to check at the site because im a lazy b@st3rd

Titty
07-05-2003, 08:36 PM
it is on live

SPARTAN VI
07-05-2003, 10:44 PM
I doubt it's nothing new... 2015 kinda played out the Mo style... they need to do something to make this one stand out from the rest, and throwing us into a forest with some crazy vietcong guys doesn't cut it. :huh:

Splinter-Seal
07-06-2003, 05:50 PM
Well, I have been following this game for awhile. I learned about the game here, on this forum. I always said that Medal Of Honor: Frontline would be the perfect game if it was set in the Vietnam era. Looks like I'm getting my wish.

I just hope it's as good as Medal Of Honor. There are alot of things I love about the game, one of the most noteable is the sounds. I am a sucker for great sounds.

Not to get too far off topic here. But, has anyone been following S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? I know it's a PC title, but it looks amazing, I think.

:cheers:

Diddy
07-06-2003, 08:21 PM
As long as its on live, im SCRAIGHT~!