PDA

View Full Version : GTA3 and Vice City comeing to the xbox: OMG is this ture?



Snapple
07-02-2003, 10:21 PM
I got my latest OXM magazine and i noticed a big headline saying that GTA3 and Vice City could possibly be coming out for the xbox! I was to buisy playing the demo disc so i didnt get a chance to read it(ive been playing other games) but once i do ill give you the scoop.

anyway, what are your thoughts about this?

Shadow20002
07-02-2003, 11:11 PM
True Crime will do what i need, no more GTA series.

BigJosh359
07-02-2003, 11:18 PM
This news isn't new at all, XBA reported on it a while back and this has been mentioned in the forums a dozen times.

I think the overall consensus here on XBA, is that no one will care about GTA 3 or VC by the time they come out on the Xbox. Most have prolly played it on the PS2 or PC by now.

/me Yawns at this topic. :cuss:

Snapple
07-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA
This news isn't new at all, XBA reported on it a while back and this has been mentioned in the forums a dozen times.

I think the overall consensus here on XBA, is that no one will care about GTA 3 or VC by the time they come out on the Xbox. Most have prolly played it on the PS2 or PC by now.

/me Yawns at this topic. :cuss:

well too bad i never go to the DDC forums. I thought it would be good news cause a while back everyone was complaining about how rockstar signed that contract with sony so they wouldnt get GTA...

me Yawns at your post:cuss:

BigJosh359
07-03-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Xenocide


well too bad i never go to the DDC forums. I thought it would be good news cause a while back everyone was complaining about how rockstar signed that contract with sony so they wouldnt get GTA...

me Yawns at your post:cuss:

What? DDC?? What do i have to do with the DDC?

ARONO129
07-03-2003, 12:15 AM
I played GTAIII on the PoS2. Loved that game but hated the PoS2. IMO It's awsome that the series is coming to the Xbox. It's a classic. I'll buy it for sure.:cheers:

bretman1234
07-03-2003, 12:34 AM
Hasn't this news been out for months? I mean we knew it was coming to our favorite box, but we were just unsure of when. I read in OXM that it could come as soon as this holiday season. Personally, I doubt it, but i couldn't care less as soon as True Crime hits my collection.:cheers:

LynxFX
07-03-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA


What? DDC?? What do i have to do with the DDC?

I think because you said "mentioned in the forums a dozen times" he mistook that to mean Dirty Dozen. How? I have no idea but just a guess. :D

But yeah, /yawn

Casper
07-03-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA


What? DDC?? What do i have to do with the DDC?

teh DDC 0wnz j00 :rofl:

RudedogX
07-03-2003, 09:00 AM
Wow...um...I'm confused how we got brought up there, but meh...whatever.:rofl:

BigJosh359
07-03-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by casper


teh DDC 0wnz j00 :rofl:

0wnz me and my moped!

JJaX
07-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Did someone summon the DDC????
:watchout:

DZNUTZ
07-03-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by casper


teh DDC 0wnz j00 :rofl:
correction..teh DDC 0wnz eVreee1!!!!

smack_roscoe
07-03-2003, 03:19 PM
Well, I'm hoping they do some nice add-in's like expanded levels, xtra weapons and price it agressively. If they do things like this it will do well.

mattgame
07-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
True Crime will do what i need, no more GTA series.


Exactly, this news is a bit old. However, I really don't think that it is a good move. GTA is overrated and unnecessary. It will not boost sales and by the time it comes out will be too old of a game to make an impact. Leave it on PS2. I HOLLA!!!!

JJaX
07-03-2003, 03:55 PM
Well when GTA comes to xbox, ill be getting it. Its a great game!

And yes i have it on the PC. I just would like to play it on my xbox.

Chaotic
07-03-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Well when GTA comes to xbox, ill be getting it. Its a great game!

And yes i have it on the PC. I just would like to play it on my xbox.


did u get vice city yet?

Let me know if you want it, i have a real copy i will give you :rofl:

I love vice city, cant put the damn game down..

canadianboi3
07-03-2003, 11:34 PM
Yes, True Crime is probably going to blow GTA out of the water, but I wouldn't mind if it came out on the Xbox. But this is old news on these forums, sorry bro.

kornavs19
07-04-2003, 04:10 PM
I loved that game so much..I used to say it will never get old..I used to get critisized(sp) as a n00b for Making GTA threads...Now i dont care..The game got really old that i actually hate playing it now...And yes, i think this is old news but no need to get eachothers panties up in a bunch...:cuss: :p

JJaX
07-05-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage



did u get vice city yet?

Let me know if you want it, i have a real copy i will give you :rofl:

I love vice city, cant put the damn game down..

I know you got it ;)

Havent beaten GTA3 yet, so I dont want to move on to Vice city yet.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

DocHoliday78
07-05-2003, 03:28 AM
Yeah since i dont have a ps2 i got it for pc. With all the mods and being able to use your mp3 list as your radio the GTA series rapes on the PC.

SPARTAN VI
07-05-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA


What? DDC?? What do i have to do with the DDC?

:rofl:

Well, we have to admit, Xenocide isn't exactly the smartest XBA member. I think he mistaken


has been mentioned in the forums a dozen times.

as DDC.... really hard to make that kind of mistake if you actually read the whole post... but whatever.

/me wishes I have the '/me' command. :cry:

Particleman
07-09-2003, 12:57 PM
i ALSO HEARD THAT THEY MIGHT MAKE BOTH GAMES IN ON PACKGACE