PDA

View Full Version : Games of December,,,,

AlBoogy
12-12-2001, 09:04 AM
What games do you guys plan on getting for december? Im personally looking forward to UFC: Tapout and WWF RAW.

Hugh_Jass
12-12-2001, 12:36 PM
I was hoping to get Silent Hill 2 but I guess that won't be out until January.

I know I'm getting Amped and Oddworld this month. I asked for Mad Dash and Simpson's Road Rage from Santa. :)

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I was hoping to get Silent Hill 2 but I guess that won't be out until January.

I know I'm getting Amped and Oddworld this month. I asked for Mad Dash and Simpson's Road Rage from Santa. :)

Hugh, you will absolutely love Amped! I am also getting Oddworld...it's being mailed to me from Microsoft :D

I thought I would pass on Mad Dash, but, the game, admittingly, looks pretty interesting...let me know how it is. My buddy is getting Simpon's Road Rage, therefore, I can play his when I head over there :) I haven't seen it in action yet, though

dronezero
12-12-2001, 07:48 PM
The game I am looking forward to the most is Blood Wake. Imagine how cool it will be with car combat type gameplay, but with huge waves.

Hugh_Jass
12-12-2001, 08:57 PM
This is a must-have game from the Japanese launch title list:
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/media/news/video/japanese/011204update/xboxmurakumo.mov

I don't know if it's coming to the states. If not, I hope they don't have region coding on this disc.

Rancey
12-12-2001, 09:08 PM
Hugh_Jass> Seeing as both Jap & US are NTSC (I think Jap is NTSC) you should be able to import...no regions on games to my knowledge, but NTSC games only work on NTSC systems & PAL games on a PAL system.

adamw19
12-12-2001, 09:43 PM
Gamespot.com sure never liked amped... they gave it a 6.7.

Frostberg
12-12-2001, 09:45 PM
Gamespot.com doesnt like the Xbox at all I dont think...I dont see how that can give what it seems live every Xbox game (except for Halo and now Max Payne) such bad ratings!

adamw19
12-12-2001, 09:48 PM
Ya I know. thats stupid. have you seen any screenshots for Transworld: Snowboarding? There so realistic.

AlBoogy
12-12-2001, 11:21 PM
If you havent picked up oddworld yet i highly reccomend it. But personally im about to break down and buy a freaking strategy guide. I hate strategy guides but i get lost alot. Also, mad dash is ok for multiplayer but after a while you just get that feeling that you arent doing anything new IMO.