PDA

View Full Version : nhl 2k3?

flymaster99xxl
07-04-2003, 03:09 PM
i was wondering if who has played sega's nhl 2k3. all the reviews i have read say its great, but the dreamcast version i had sucked.:watchout: i want to know who loves and who hates and why.

kornavs19
07-04-2003, 03:14 PM
I own the game and have played it for a while...I dont feel like typing it all out so look at our reviews about it..thats what there there for..Cause most likely those r the replys ull get to this thread..I just goanna say that theres a big differents speed + graphic wise in DC and XBOX...The game im sure is alot better on xbox..i havnt played it on DC so im not 100% correct by fact..But im pretty sure i am...
Great game...Very realistic..Descent Graphics and alot of fun to play..That doesnt really give u everything but is a very very brief summary...

EDIT:
O YEA, WELCOME TO XBA!!!!
Youll really like it here..Its a great place..Thats why i've stayed for a year..ENJOY !

FuNkY mOnK
07-05-2003, 05:41 AM
There's nothing that comes close to NHL2K3 for the fact you get to show your skills online, there are some easy deeks on the goalie that are a sure goal but that's where you have to kick up the defense to protect the goal. no slacking. if you have an xbox live account and love hockey go for it and look me up FuNkY mOnK, i'll be more then happy to Knock your teeth out. ;)

CrazyCougar
07-06-2003, 10:34 AM
This game is the absolute best. And it is a total upgrade formt he dreamcast version in gameplay. Granted the graphics aren't top notch but the gameplay definitely makes up for it. I have been running a league and its been goin awesome. A lot of good players out there.

The game is all about "D"...Well ya gotta learn how to score too, but keep that D strong.