PDA

View Full Version : Attack Of The Gamecube Kids, LOL!

DOOM
12-12-2001, 10:02 AM
The GC Fans Here Sound Just Like the GC Fans There!
Check It Out:
http://www.foxkids.com.au/foxkids/html/stuff2_rant.html

SUBMIT YOUR RESPONSE!

Taltoz
12-12-2001, 10:09 AM
LOL. Good one. It was very enlightening to learn that Nintendo has been making games for 30 years. I remember the NES comming out and I am only 22. While I realize that they made arcade games, etc. I only count the NES forward as console experience.

Xboxderekman
12-12-2001, 10:12 AM
Omg, did u notice all the people going for gamecube are from 1-12 lol hahahaahaha

grandcrusader
12-12-2001, 10:19 AM
LOL, LOL, LOL

The Iceman . Aged 13.

Gamecube always comes out with better games. Especially multiplayer ones. Can anyone say SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE?! Oh yeah! Gamecube rocks!

LOL, LOL, LOL

I know i cant say it for laughing!!!!!!:D

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 10:25 AM
LOL...this is what I sent in:

"My choice is the GameCube because it is really neat and stuff because I love Mario, he is so darling. And Luigi is really cute. I will never grow out of Pokemon...Peekachoo! ~~~Just kidding - XBox rules

Maximus, age 26"

hehehe :D

Taltoz
12-12-2001, 10:31 AM
Max beware flirting with the darkside :D

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Taltoz
Max beware flirting with the darkside :D

LOL, Taltoz...if anyone is more against the LameCube other than myself, I would love to meet him! I would enjoy shaking his hand :D

To me, the choice is obvious to purchase an XBox over any other console. I know I don't have to go into detail or anything, but, I'm mean, dudes....for the exact same price as a PoS2, we get On-line broadband built in, an 8 gig hard-drive for game saves and CD ripping, faster loading times, four controller ports, a 733 mg processor, and many of the same games that will be found on other systems but better versions including exclusive levels, etc...I don't know, but, is it me, or is this just simplistic common sense?

batman46st
12-12-2001, 11:15 AM
umm when do u want me to come over so u can shake my hand lol i think i hate ***cube more than u do.. i dont know why my eye starts twitching everytime one of there *** commercials come on... wat the hell is a pikinimi or something like dat seriously!! thats the corniest game ive ever seen in my life...

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 11:22 AM
lol, batman...can I say Super Monkey Ball? LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

batman46st
12-12-2001, 11:30 AM
:D :D lol

Hugh_Jass
12-12-2001, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
LOL...this is what I sent in:

"My choice is the GameCube because it is really neat and stuff because I love Mario, he is so darling. And Luigi is really cute. I will never grow out of Pokemon...Peekachoo! ~~~Just kidding - XBox rules

Maximus, age 26"

hehehe :D

Hey... I LOVE POKEMON (on GBA) and I hope I never outgrow it. Since I'm 34 now I think it's a pretty safe bet that I won't. :)

Now, if you'll excuse me I've gotta catch 'em all.

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

Hey... I LOVE POKEMON (on GBA) and I hope I never outgrow it. Since I'm 34 now I think it's a pretty safe bet that I won't. :)

Now, if you'll excuse me I've gotta catch 'em all.

LOL...may I just say: "Peekachoo!!!!" LOL :p

Rancey
12-12-2001, 02:19 PM
I still play Pokemon Crystal! (It is a gameboy colour game). But on the topic, did you HAVE to find an Australian site? Why does everybody try make me look bad? Anyway, one guy wrote he wanted GC because Xbox was small and had a small screen? Crazy Aussies...aahhh...I mean....gtg.

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 02:31 PM
what is this KiddyCube you all speak of? For I Ninja Jubei have no idea what da hell this is being that I am 23 years old!:confused:

Twisted J
12-12-2001, 03:18 PM
i sent in this
Twsited J age 13
I Chose the gamecube cuz the controllers for the xbox are too big for my little hands. And all the games for xbox my parents wont let me play cuz im only 13 so they buy my kiddie games like mario and wave race cuz theres no violince. I love picachu!!

i wounder if they will post it!!

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Twisted J
i sent in this
Twsited J age 13
I Chose the gamecube cuz the controllers for the xbox are too big for my little hands. And all the games for xbox my parents wont let me play cuz im only 13 so they buy my kiddie games like mario and wave race cuz theres no violince. I love picachu!!

i wounder if they will post it!!

LOL, dude, you sound like my nephew! lol (Don't worry, man, that's a good thing...My nephew is great!). That's something he would say...LOL

EthanQT
12-12-2001, 03:55 PM
Oooooh how cute! LOL LOL LOL

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by EthanQT
Oooooh how cute! LOL LOL LOL

Thanks! Do you like the hair or the slober on my mouth as I dream of my beer? :D

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-12-2001, 04:21 PM
I finally figured all this stuff out.

\/ \/ \/ Down there! \/ \/

Xbox_Die_Hard
12-12-2001, 04:23 PM
I still need thirty post for the picture.

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 04:51 PM
Good job, dude...you're there :D

Frostberg
12-12-2001, 05:33 PM
hmm this is great! Let me analyze a few...
"I would choose the XBOX because it can do way more things then the cardboard box can and did you the know that the XBOX it is selling $200.00 less then it is really worth!!!!!! Yah it's true."
-I guess the GC can do so much more than the Xbox, dumbass kid. And you surely dont get your money worth with the Xbox...I guess MS is selling these things for a loss..go out and try to buy a 733MHz processor, decent Mobo, GeForce3, 8GB HD, DVD-ROM drive, NIC, great sound card and such for under $300.

"Please stop insulting the Gamecube as it is NOT the lamecube. It is the BEST thing EVER as I have seen pictures of how the games look and trust me it is stunning.If you bye the lex-box you will NOT be impressed.It is not small but as BIG as my v.c.r. so go for the best ................Nintendo"
-If the dumbass here was reading, the other GC fanbous were saying it wasnt a lamecube...I prefer GhastlyCrap...but anyway the real thing I want to know is, whats a "lex-box"??

"I certainly want the GameCube because it is blue (I like blue) and Nintendo 64 and Gameboy Advance came out as huge successes. The Xbox has to similar games to the Sony PSone and Segas Dreamcast (rumored to be dumped late this year)"
-More idiot kids...the GCs are indigo and jet...jeez I hate the GC and I even know that! There is no silly blue GC! To say that Xbox has similar games as to the PSone, which is the PS, is a compliment. It lasted much longer than the N64, and was the king for some 6 years. And even though it doesnt have the same games, its still a compliment. If it has the same games as the PS2 it is also a compliment. There are over 6 million people out there with PS2s...and basically all the good games for it are coming out for the Xbox...so is this idiot saying 7+ million (and over 100k more a week) people are wrong??

"Who are those who select the X-Box
The Console is too big.
The console is too expensive.
And gamecube will rock us all."
-Nice writing there buddy. The console is big because there is a lot of stuff in that beast. Its expensive because there are a lot more stuff in that beast. The gamecube will turn into a rock.

"Gamecube Because At the E-3 expo Nintendo won by a mile and X-snot came in last."
-Ill admit E3 wasnt the greatest, but hardcore gamers dont CARE about the silly media events. Ok we care, but we arent like "oo it sucked at E3 so it has to be a bad game" most of the games werent done yet, and Id rather have a developer hard at work making the game then wasting time showing it off so it can be delayed. Also if they have to make some demo of the game, it will be rushed and wont look as good as the final, and dumbass people will judge it by this.

"Gamecube and x-box have the same graphics and stuff but nintendo is always gonna have the better hand of games. i heard that the x-box costs $2000. if you ask me i think its the Xspensive-box."
-If you think the Xbox is $2000, we dont want you on our side!

"George, N.S.W. Aged 28.

I think that 'The X Box ' will be more popular with the older kids because microsoft would have the better graphics and gameplay.."
-George, what the hell are you doing at a fox kids website? I hope you are making fun of the GC on some forum!

"gamecube is gonna be the best because the X-tra boring X-box runs just like a computer.."
-Yep it does. Let me go boot up my Xbox and install Halo on Windows Xbox OS 2001 and then ill get the Mouse and Keybord attachment to play halo and then ill click the start button and shut it down. There is no reason to call the XBox a computer. ANy other console is just as much a computer as the Xbox is!

(c) 2001-2002 Frostberg. All rights reserved.

Rancey
12-12-2001, 05:48 PM
Please don't judge us on a select few...I swear we aren't all like this :D

Frostberg
12-12-2001, 05:58 PM
it prolly doesnt help that the average GC player there was 10!

batman46st
12-12-2001, 06:00 PM
maximus great sig dude i love homer i got a duff beer, beer mug i drink my beer in.

how can one put there lil graphic thing on the side? by where it sais resident on mine.

has anyone noticed mtv latly they showed young gurls playing leugi mantion. lmao! n then when hey put xbox fans(adults) played halo and declaired it the most fun game this holiday season.:D

Frostberg
12-12-2001, 06:13 PM
its called your avatar...to change it/add a new one go to user cp, then edit options...its at the bottom there...punk little girls!

Tempest87X
12-12-2001, 06:33 PM
:D lol
everybody is sending in funny responses. heres what im sendin.

Jon ,age 9
I like gamekube becuz its kool and mario is a little fat plumer.
And i like gamkube becuz it looks like a purse , and my lunchbox and makeup kit.

(my name isnt jon)

Tempest87X
12-12-2001, 06:45 PM
Master Jack , S.A. Aged 11.

gamecube is gonna be the best because the X-tra boring X-box runs just like a computer..

Vivi. Age 10.

Hi! I'm Vivi, and I'm 10.
I want GAMECUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------
I thought they want ed more than just i want gamecube.

PJ, NSW. Age 12.

I vote for gamecube. I like it because it has better games than X box. The colours of consoles are better to..
---------------
Who gives a D@mn about the colors, and besides gc is PURPLE!!
he must be ***.

Digigirl. Aged 14.

WHAT I THINK...
I would get a GAMECUBE because I love their characters such as LINK, FOX McCLOUD, MARIO, YOSHI and so on. I especially love LINK since I've almost finished his quest on the game called 'ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME' on NINTENDO 64.....
-------------------
holy crap zelda came out like 4-5 years ago.

smack119
12-13-2001, 08:05 AM
Charles. Aged ??.

Gamecube and x-box have the same graphics and stuff but nintendo is always gonna have the better hand of games. i heard that the x-box costs $2000. if you ask me i think its the Xspensive-box.

ummmm...... **** i guess i got my xbox at a discount. i wonder where Chucky got this number?

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 12:07 PM
Dudes, in my opinion, the LameCube has so many cartoon characters on it, it wouldn't surprise me if they started added the McDonalds crew! LOL...Ronald and the gang! :rolleyes: :D

Hugh_Jass
12-13-2001, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Dudes, in my opinion, the LameCube has so many cartoon characters on it, it wouldn't surprise me if they started added the McDonalds crew! LOL...Ronald and the gang! :rolleyes: :D

I'd love to see a "Super Smash Brothers" or DOA3 style game done with McDonaldland characters.

Mayor McCheese Vs. Grimace

Yeah, baby!

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

I'd love to see a "Super Smash Brothers" or DOA3 style game done with McDonaldland characters.

Mayor McCheese Vs. Grimace

Yeah, baby!

LOL, Hugh...beware of the Fry Guy's machine gun...lol...imagine a Mortal Kombat version! lol - "Finish Him!!" as you throw Grimace into an onion ring vat :D

PigDestroyer010
12-13-2001, 04:53 PM
I'm geting the game cube the x box is just small and its got a small screen thank you good evening good morning and goodbye.

x-boxs dont come with screens

Master Jack , S.A. Aged 11.

gamecube is gonna be the best because the X-tra boring X-box runs just like a computer..

^this kid thinks computers are boring when he's using one right now

I vote for gamecube. I like it because it has better games than X box. The colours of consoles are better to..

lol the colors of the console?that'll improve your gaming fun

The game cube because it has the best Graphics,Games and some very good sound effects.

sound effects? that's important. lol

kids.

Xbox85
12-13-2001, 06:11 PM
hey i replied to that one and here is what i sent in i am quite proud of it i hope you all enjoy

Ok folks, im going to shoot down any moronic points made by pro lamecube, aka kiddiecube, aka kleenexcube. ill list each one and then prove them wrong, little kids, or just plain old idiots here we go

1)PJ, NSW. Age 12.

Anyone who knows anything knows the X delivers better than Easy Bake-cube Halo vs. luigis mansion....come on. colors are better? you actually want a purple console?????

2)Master Jack , S.A. Aged 11.

The X does NOT run like a computer, nothing makes it like a computer, if the X runs like a computer so does Kleenex-cube and PS-2. this person in plainly a gamer wannabe, you dont know how many of these people i meet, that and hes 11

3)Digigirl. Aged 14.

WHAT I THINK...
I would get a GAMECUBE because I love their characters such as LINK, FOX McCLOUD, MARIO, YOSHI and so on. I especially love LINK since I've almost finished his quest on the game called 'ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME' on NINTENDO 64. It's a really good game and I'm hoping that his further adventures are just as fabulous as the ones on the 64.

I also would like to get the GAMECUBE because I'm the biggest fan from the NINTENDO COMPANY. I think that every FOX KID should have a product from NINTENDO especially their next cosole which is the GAMECUBE.

My preferance from Digigirl
P.S.Did you know that the GAMECUBE was originally going to be called the NINTENDO DOLPHIN BOX?

This is why its called the kiddie-cube and for the record, the N64 sucked. oh and P.S. no it wasnt

4)Charles. Aged ??.

Gamecube and x-box have the same graphics and stuff but nintendo is always gonna have the better hand of games. i heard that the x-box costs $2000. if you ask me i think its the Xspensive-box.

The lamecube does not have the same graphics as the X, the X blows away the easybake-cube uhhhhh and who told you the X was $2000 ? your 2 year old brother?

5)Advance. Aged ??.

Gamecube Because At the E-3 expo Nintendo won by a mile and X-snot came in last.

uhhhh E3 is a competition??? no it isnt, and the lamecube did not win by a "mile" kid, get your facts straight

6)Ben. Aged 18.

Who are those who select the X-Box
The Console is too big.
The console is too expensive.
And gamecube will rock us all.

Im really dissapointed in you ben, you should have grown up by now man, thats all i have to say.

7)Taylor. Aged 8.

I certainly want the GameCube because it is blue (I like blue) and Nintendo 64 and Gameboy Advance came out as huge successes. The Xbox has to similar games to the Sony PSone and Segas Dreamcast (rumored to be dumped late this year)

sorry to tell you this taylor, its not blue, its purple.N64 wasnt exactly a huge success either. and to claim the X box has "to similar" games to PSX and DC proves your youth

8)Larry. Aged ??.

I want gamecube cause nintendo always has good stuff.

how old are you larry? im assumin it matches the number assigned to your reply, nintendo does not always have good stuff, i never did understand why anyone in their right mind would buy a N64, nor did i ever get the huge popularity of the GBC, it wasnt THAT big of an improvement. Just because Nintendo brought gaming into the mainstream with the NES and even more with the SNES dosnt mean the Kleenex-cube is going to be good, look at the N64, god i hated that console.

Frostberg
12-13-2001, 06:23 PM
I copyrighted the "put dumbass comment here" and make fun of it...i expect royalty checks from everyone here using this method...thanks! lol I wish...

XboxChump
12-13-2001, 07:39 PM
Man is this forum networked into a preschool,you guys act so childish...

Frostberg
12-13-2001, 07:44 PM
Well you can always leave!

XboxChump
12-13-2001, 07:55 PM
Man why would i want to leave,this is like a comedy show.Some of the stuff you guy's post"Or i mean kid's",Its just so funny.....

Frostberg
12-13-2001, 07:59 PM
Well just stop spying on me during naptime Mr. Stalker, kthx

redrum237
12-13-2001, 08:57 PM
That is so mean you should not make fun of all the little kids.......

Nevermind, its really funny:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RudedogX
12-14-2001, 02:16 PM
:D :D :D lmao...****, that's some vicious stuff! gotta love it!!!:D :D :D

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 02:33 PM
There's nothing more priceless than watching and being a part of the XBox comradery against little bed wetting LameCube fanboys :D

I think we should start a group called "X A L B W" standing for "XBoxers Against LameCube Bed Wetters" :D hehe...okay, that was a 3 on the creative scale :eek:

Frostberg
12-14-2001, 02:43 PM
ill join!

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
ill join!

LOL, Frostberg...

Hey, man, have you noticed that whenever you go into an Electronics store that has LameCube, PoS2, and XBox games in there that the LameCube fanboys are always some overweight barney boy looking dude with buck teeth and a bad smell? lol...I've seen some serious John Walkers going into Toys R Us :D

Atleast PoS2 people seem to be together...many of them bought an XBox which demonstrates their coolness :D

Frostberg
12-14-2001, 02:59 PM
LOL John walker! I knew they were weird looking, but i never thought about that, dam* terrorists! When I went into a walmart on the 17th to buy the DVD playback kit, i remembered that the GC was coming out at midnight and there were prolly 12 people there at 8pm and I swear all but 2 of them were playing their GBAs and telling how good the GC is. I just walked by with my Xbox DVD kit so they could see it and just shaked my head back and forth in disgust. Its interesting that they dont seem to be very smart either. When I was in walmart, everyone there took the reclining fold up chairs from the sporting goods section, and the lamecubers just sat on the floor, and only 1son had a fold up little chair with no armrests...they sure are a silly race of people!

XboxChump
12-14-2001, 05:47 PM
Well as much as i hate to admit,i did find your post Maximus somewhat average(I.Q. level).But with your childish rants i am starting to think otherwise.Dont get me wrong you can do want you want.But i am puzzled?I am a X-box fan and i also own a GC(I like my X-box more).But ranting and raving like a child makes you look bad...:(

smack119
12-15-2001, 12:39 AM
that was an amussing site

gameslave
12-15-2001, 01:06 AM
***When I was in walmart, everyone there took the reclining fold up chairs from the sporting goods section, and the lamecubers just sat on the floor,***

heh heh... Thats a good thing cause the ***cube kiddies diapers were probably all poopy and messy! I bet they all looked cute skipping out of the store holding their little lamecubes by the handle, LOL! :D

smack119
12-15-2001, 01:09 AM
haha.... that handle still cracks me up..... i wonder how many people use it though.....i could probably just grab it in one hand like palming a basketball

gameslave
12-15-2001, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by smack119
haha.... that handle still cracks me up..... i wonder how many people use it though.....i could probably just grab it in one hand like palming a basketball

I don't know the LC is so tiny you probably could! What would you use that dumb handle for anyway?? Maybe its for when little Johnny wants to carry his LC over to little Jimmys house and play Pokeman Death Match or something. :rolleyes:

smack119
12-15-2001, 01:21 AM
exactly..... little kids hands are to small to palm the thing.... but their arms are probably to weak to lift it with the handle

Alec
12-15-2001, 01:11 PM
Hey Max I know someone who is agisnt Gamecube more than you!!! BILL GATES !! LOL ;)

You know what would be funny? If Bill Gates kids asked for a Gamecube for Christmas!! Bill would kill them!!

smack119
12-15-2001, 01:19 PM
maximus they posted your reply on the site!!! check it out

smack119
12-15-2001, 01:21 PM
GeForce. Age 14.

By ranting about how Gamecube is better, you young kids are ruining the older Nintendo audience's reputation. I know for a fact several older people saw this and laughed at it.
It does come down to the games. Nowhere else, are you going to find Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Star Fox. The Xbox in terms of quality, cannot compete with the Gamecube. However Xbox does push "quantity over quality" which can lead the casual gamer astray.

you can find all those games on the n64

skoot182
12-15-2001, 01:46 PM
LOL @ SMACK:D :D

skoot182
12-15-2001, 01:50 PM
This is one of my favorites:

MJH. Age 18.

A lot of the comments already made in regard to this rant have been incorrect and poorly researched. First the X-Box won't cost anywhere near $2000. It will be $649.95. As to the larger size of the X-Box it is big because it's got a lot of guts unlike the Gamecube. The only time when the big size of the console would be a worry is if you dropped it on your little brother/sister.

XboxChump
12-15-2001, 02:02 PM
For people that really dispise the GameCube,Boys you guys sure do talk about it alot......:confused:

smack119
12-15-2001, 02:05 PM
we talk about how stupid the lamecube fans sound.....

XboxChump
12-15-2001, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by smack119
we talk about how stupid the lamecube fans sound.....

Boy you couldnt have said it any better...Thanx once again.

smack119
12-15-2001, 03:02 PM
what the he11 does that mean??

read the posts, everything they said was completely ridiculous. i like the color of it..... xbox cost $2000,..... xbox is a computer.....xbox has nerdy games.......the controller is too big.......Nowhere else, are you going to find Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Star Fox..... the handle makes it better........

dont you see how those statements do nothing? they are completly without any facts.... the color of a console doesnt make it better, xbox isnt $2000, the cube is just as much a comp as xbox is, what exactly is a nerdy game?, the controller is fine for me, all those games are on n64, a handle means nothing.....

do you get what im saying here?

Frostberg
12-15-2001, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by skoot182
This is one of my favorites:

MJH. Age 18.

A lot of the comments already made in regard to this rant have been incorrect and poorly researched. First the X-Box won't cost anywhere near $2000. It will be $649.95. As to the larger size of the X-Box it is big because it's got a lot of guts unlike the Gamecube. The only time when the big size of the console would be a worry is if you dropped it on your little brother/sister.

Well the website is an australlian site, and it will cost $649.95 in their currency

Supperdog
12-15-2001, 05:03 PM
Wils. Aged ??.

I'm geting the game cube the x box is just small and its got a small screen thank you good evening good morning and goodbye.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT PUNK @$$ FAYG0T THINKIN?!

DOOM
12-15-2001, 10:30 PM
Hey, Were Getting Some PRO XBOX Posts Over there!!!
Cool!!!

skoot182
12-16-2001, 12:29 PM
Good point frost, i forgot about that

grandcrusader
12-17-2001, 11:37 AM
If the Grandcrusader was 10 : -
I am going to get the gamecube from Santa. Santa has the best toys! I want the gc cos my mum says it is the best and she knows everything my mum also says it has a monkey ball game what more could i want! Monkeys are so cool and i love ball games, please Santa give me a cube. LOL LOL

:rolleyes:

skoot182
12-17-2001, 12:35 PM
i know why mom wants her son to get a gc:

Itll mach her purple dress

:D :cool: :D

Supperdog
12-17-2001, 01:45 PM
LiLWilson (age 5) wrote:

I want a gamecube so i can escape my own psychodelirious noir pseudo-blithe existence and escape into the opulence of a virtual reality lifestyle within an indefatigable cube. I wish daddy was still alive :D

(i wrote that)

l Maximus l
12-17-2001, 01:59 PM
Dudes! They edited mine! LOL...I guess they didn't like the part where I said that I wanted to take it and skip around like a little school girl playing hopscotch :D (If you guys don't remember, I said I voted for the GameCube...LOL)

Koopa
12-17-2001, 07:04 PM
ahhhh i really love this, really i do. you guys are too scared to post in the debate forum so you cower with your ignorance in the general forum...great job, you've really shown your maturity. if you think your ideas have any truth, you'd put them to the test in the Debate Forum (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=24&x=15&y=12)

Frostberg
12-17-2001, 07:08 PM
Hmmm how IRONIC that you just started posting here by the loads 2 days ago! We dont need a GC lover to tell us that we are wrong. We know we are right. Go play with your monkeys ball and your vacuum now, kthx bye

XboxChump
12-17-2001, 07:15 PM
Hmmm how IRONIC that you just started posting here by the loads 2 days ago! We dont need a GC lover to tell us that we are wrong. We know we are right. Go play with your monkeys ball and your vacuum now, kthx bye

Wow nice to put a label on someone that enjoy's playing games,reagardless of what machine.But look what your post consist of,Making fun of 10 year old kid's.Thats about the extent of your debating.Why dont you go play with your X-box looney toone's and simpsons road rage..thx bye.

Frostberg
12-17-2001, 07:20 PM
im sorry i happen to love the xbox, and i show this on this websites forum...its called XBOXADDICT.com, not LETSALLLIVETOGETHER.com, XBOXandGCLOVERS.com, or ****PS2ILUVXBOXandGC.com jeez! Id rather play simpsons road rage than pikiman...and not quite, i have done more in the debate areas...but this IS NOT A DEBATE AREA!! go over there, and its KTHX, not thx....silly man

Koopa
12-17-2001, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by XboxChump

Wow nice to put a label on someone that enjoy's playing games,reagardless of what machine.But look what your post consist of,Making fun of 10 year old kid's.Thats about the extent of your debating.Why dont you go play with your X-box looney toone's and simpsons road rage..thx bye.

thnx for defending me man, but I suppose I was wrong in this case. if these guys want to hide from reason and sit here insulting other consoles that's their choice. of course they also need to realize that
1)the place for GC related info is probably the xbox vs GC debate forum, and
2)if they are allowed to sit here bashing consoles and ignoring facts, i'm allowed to come in and od my fair share of posting...

of course i'll probably stick to the debate forum mostly but occasionally i venture out to check up on you guys....i'll be watching you:D

(if your are a paranoid schiczophrenic, please disregard the previous sentence)

*runs back to debate forum*

monkeyman
12-17-2001, 07:33 PM
yeah you dont have to diss lil kids for having a gc just anyone 13 and up

monkeyman
12-17-2001, 07:33 PM
yeah you dont have to diss lil kids for having a gc just anyone 13 and up:D

monkeyman
12-17-2001, 07:34 PM
yeah sry kinda posted that twice:p

XboxChump
12-17-2001, 07:36 PM
im sorry i happen to love the xbox, and i show this on this websites forum...its called XBOXADDICT.com, not LETSALLLIVETOGETHER.com, XBOXandGCLOVERS.com, or ****PS2ILUVXBOXandGC.com jeez! Id rather play simpsons road rage than pikiman...and not quite, i have done more in the debate areas...but this IS NOT A DEBATE AREA!! go over there, and its KTHX, not thx....silly man

Anytime you make fun of kid's your up to debate,reagrdless if this a general thread.Where ever you go and what you do there will always be somebody to protest your view's.Just live up to it.Dont like the heat get out of the kitchen.....

Frostberg
12-17-2001, 07:36 PM
We werent exactly making fun of the GC or doing anything like that. We were just making fun of the sadly misinformed 10 year olds at the fox kids site...you would prolly even make fun of someone saying the Xbox costs $2000 or saying it has a small "screen" (kids just say NO to drugs!)

Frostberg
12-17-2001, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by XboxChump

Anytime you make fun of kid's your up to debate,reagrdless if this a general thread.Where ever you go and what you do there will always be somebody to protest your view's.Just live up to it.Dont like the heat get out of the kitchen.....

so you are debating with us because we are making fun of kids? whyyyyyyy? you dont like to make fun of silly kids?

Frostberg
12-17-2001, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
yeah sry kinda posted that twice:p

(jesus 3 posts in a row!)

Just click edit, then at the top check the box next to delte and click the button and it will delte your extra post

grandcrusader
12-18-2001, 12:34 AM
Why debate with kids when you can just laugh at them. ;)

This is a rhetorical question do not require an answer for the Foxkids veiwers whom may get a bit upset!!!

LOL

DOOM
12-30-2001, 09:05 AM
Their At It Again...

Dre'. Age 16.

Gamecube is the better choice because its games are far more superior to Xbox's boring, nerdy, repetitive games though i'll give Halo credit for being a little trooper against Luigis Mansion. Gamecubes controller is a dream, it handles well and you forget youre even holding it in your hands. Xboxs controller on the other hand is like holding a lop-sided loaf of stale bread, it has horrible button placement and is best suited for Albino Gorillas, for only their might hands may grasp the controller properly.

Those GCN Kid's Are Something else, LOL!
SAY NO TO DRUGS!
There are many more Posts Pro-XBOX there Now, Very Funny!

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-30-2001, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Tommy. Age 11 1/2
Hi My Name is Tommy,

I am 11 and a half. I like the gamecube because its the best. The games are better and you can't h4xor them.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, dumb little kid trying to be 31337. hahaha