PDA

View Full Version : Azurik Easter Egg's!

DOOM
12-12-2001, 10:41 AM
Save Anywhere!

Hit white, then D-pad up, D-pad down, A, B and during the swing animation push in the right analog controller and you should hear a click and it should save. The trick is to do it during the swing animation. Careful where you save tho. This can be done at any time during the game.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHERE YOU SAVE.

Don't save on a moving platform;
Don't save where a bunch of guys might respawn;
Don't save while falling to your death;
Don't save while dying in a pile of electro-trees;
and so on.

God mode!

Hit x,
hit black,
hit white,
hit right and left triggers together,
hit the stick buttons together.

As always, you have to do them fast, and it takes practice. You should hear a tone if you do it right. It's a toggle.

Debug Camera Cheat!

Right Trigger
dpad down, up, down, up,
Right Thumbstick
Left Thumbstick

This one turns on the "debug camera". I think it is pretty safe to use if you don't fly off into space too far. This cheat freezes the game and lets you fly the camera around. Since we use a cell/portal system, if you don't fly through a portal, you can end up in never-never land. Just press "Back" to turn off and return to the game. This will help people who need a way to find a key or something - you can fly through the level and look for it, if you are careful about flying through portals. Since you can't tell where a portal is, you have to guess, but they tend to be at places that make sense: tunnel entrances and the like. Also, if you fly too high you might miss a portal. You have to experiment.

One thing I've noticed with the thumbstick presses is that you can't move (rotate) the thumbstick at the same time or the cheat won't work.

AFRO HAIR STYLE

DPAD-DOWN,
DPAD-RIGHT,
BLACK AND WHITE TOGETHER,
RIGHT STICK, LEFT STICK TOWARD EACH OTHER (press down on the analog joysticks. You should hear a click. And Sticks toward each other means press both sticks towards the center at the same time),
B, Y

Death Realm elevator Easter Egg!

There is an easter egg in the death realm elevator - at least it's worth looking for. If you jump up real high toward the ceiling (elevator might need to be moving) it will trigger ...
elevator music!

Debug Lighting:

Hit a,
right thumbstick button,
hit b,
right thumbstick button,
left stick button

Benefits: Turns on debug lighting, which makes dark caverns easier to see. Helpful on dark TVs or for people who can’t remember to use their fire power to see into dark areas.

Problems: Less dramatic lighting, although some people prefer the simplified lighting.

Notes: I think this is a toggle.

Big heads:

Click Right Analog-stick, press R, Down, Up, A. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Adjust view:

Press R, Down, Up, Down, Up, click Right Analog-stick, click Left Analog-stick. Press L or R to move the view up or down. Press Left Analog-stick or Right Analog-stick to move the view forwards and back. Press the D-pad to zoom in and out. Press A to view and remove the elemental power display. Press Back to resume normal view.

Crass Easter Egg
This one probably requires using a VCR.

If you put Azurik in the middle of the ocean (all the way under water) and let him float there (he is a master of the elements and can hold his breath forever), you'll see something he can't hold forever. A fart!

It's random, but it should happen within a half an hour. If you can record your game on a VCR, then you can wait a half hour and search the tape for it.

Admittedly, this is a lot of work for something silly.

GOT EGG'S,
POST EM!

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 10:50 AM
Wow! Thanks DOOM :p

I, especially, want to check out the Afro hair-do :D hehe...

But, seriously, God mode sounds kind of interesting...personally, I want to beat the game before I try that mode...but, the saving mode will definately come in handy...good points about saving the game in a safe area. Thanks again :D

Hugh_Jass
12-12-2001, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by DOOM

AFRO HAIR STYLE

DPAD-DOWN,
DPAD-RIGHT,
BLACK AND WHITE TOGETHER,
RIGHT STICK, LEFT STICK TOWARD EACH OTHER (press down on the analog joysticks. You should hear a click. And Sticks toward each other means press both sticks towards the center at the same time),
B, Y

Some things just shouldn't be. :eek:

Taltoz
12-12-2001, 12:56 PM
All this talk of Azurik is making it look really tempting...

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Taltoz
All this talk of Azurik is making it look really tempting...

Well, Taltoz...it's a great game...It's so fun, yet frusterating...so frusterating that it locks you in because you want to figure out what you have to do next. What's nice, however, is that if you go back to the town, there is a place on top of the hill (I forget what it's called off-hand) where it will tell you what you need to do and go to...I've only gone there once...but, I have a strong feeling that I need to go there again...I'm lost, man!

It's an Action/Adventure game with RPG elements to it...it makes you think. I like it far better than Zelda because the graphics are better and there is much more fighting in it. (If Heyyound is reading, don't bother replying - I don't want to hear how Zelda has won awards - I have played every single Zelda game ever seen except for the diaper infested LameCube version).

:D

Hugh_Jass
12-12-2001, 08:55 PM
I don't know if I can find my way back to town or not. :)

sinizuh
12-15-2001, 08:34 PM
Azurik was bad, imo

redrum237
12-16-2001, 01:10 PM
What is god Mode?

Supperdog
12-16-2001, 02:34 PM
invincibility

DIGITAL
12-23-2001, 11:41 AM
i bought that game an i hated it ,then i had a hard time returning it ,