PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Heros?!

Trento52
07-06-2003, 03:11 PM
I love sonic adventures. They are easy but are always fun. I think on dreamcast sonic adventures was better than the second one. Sonic heroes sounds awsome from electronic gaming monthly. I really want it with 12 characters and 14 levels for the four teams and you play as a team all at once in the level. You can select what player you want and the others just follow you from behind. That is a great idea i think. It sounds more challenging so it won't be a couple hour game maybe. I think the teams are awsome except for the team with the alligator ,the bee, and the alian rhino but the rest might be pretty good especially the evil and hero team. I don't know when it is out and i hope that the graphics and gameplay take advantage of the xbox. Is anyone out there a fan of sonic or want this game?

P.S. Is silent hill 3 gonna port over because i want it too. Is there a new hunter reckoning out because it sucks if it is out for ps2 only like alot of others games it seems like.

Shadow20002
07-06-2003, 04:48 PM
Hmm...i think there are no Sonic Heroes for the Xbox. And for Silent Hill 3, it's still uncomfirmed but there are chance this one will coming in 2004. Just cross your fingers though. The last one is yes, there are a sequel for Hunter. We will have the best graphics and gameplay plus Download Content on LIVE for it. Check this site to get more information: Redeemer (hunterthereckoning.com/redeemer)

TegSkywalker
07-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Eh, Sonic Heroes is coming to the Xbox as a multiplatform title. XBA has a mini blurb on it with screenshots and so on.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/profile/product.php?Product_ID=642

Trento52
07-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Hey thanks for the link Shadow i am the looks of the game look way better than the first and this is yet another game i am looking forward too.

Variation-XBA
07-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Getting this soley cause Knuckles :)

y2kash_14
07-06-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Variation
Getting this soley cause Knuckles :)

Knuckles is bad ass....but what the heck is an echidna? :huh:

Particleman
07-09-2003, 12:32 PM
sONIC IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAV GAMES AND IT WOULD BE GREAT ON XBOX

cheetahmanhood
07-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Particleman
sONIC IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAV GAMES AND IT WOULD BE GREAT ON XBOX
yes it would.

Variation-XBA
07-09-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

but what the heck is an echidna? :huh:

http://home.mira.net/~areadman/ech-main.jpg

Dont ask how they got a red head outa that... :)

Ninja Scroll
07-09-2003, 07:52 PM
Shadow, what are you smokin yo?
Go scoop up da new EGM with Sonic on da cover!
Sonic Hero's is gonna be multiplatform.

It will ship for all 3 (xbox, GC, pos2) console early next year.

I still think Sonic2 on Genesis is his greatest ever.
Well I own all his major releases from Genesis to Dreamcast and intend to be first in stores (or pre-order online) when it comes out.

Long live Sonic, da greatest mascot of all-times!!:cheers:

Mario who?:eek:

Ninja Scroll
07-09-2003, 07:54 PM

Knuckles is not only red, but black on da inside.
Kinda like Raphael from da TMNT movies!:D

Both of dem are Black! Just look at Knuckles's braids!:wink:

naw mean!? :cool:

LTM360
07-11-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I couldn't agree more. I've played mostly all the Sonic games (except SegaCD's and Saturns). But it seems that Sonic 2 is the best one ever. Sonic may have more problems than Mario (camera, character design) but at least Sega stuck with same story. I mean come on Nintendo, Mario 128 (or whatever its called) better just have bowser, Princess, etc. Not this **** you did with Mario Sunshine.

Fanboy5000
07-11-2003, 01:06 PM

Knuckles is not only red, but black on da inside.
Kinda like Raphael from da TMNT movies!:D

Both of dem are Black! Just look at Knuckles's braids!:wink:

naw mean!? :cool:

lol, I don't know if they black but Knckles chills with Vector the Hip-hop Croc(he's in the game) So Knucks might be a Hip-Hop head too.

The Jackal
07-11-2003, 08:46 PM

pretty much the same as howd they get blue outta this http://www2.tltc.ttu.edu/thomas/classPet/1999/Hedgehog/image/pictur2.jpg

Zingo
07-12-2003, 09:19 PM
Ya, I'll probably check out Sonic Heroes. I played and really enjoyed the first Sonic Adventure on the DC (along with a myriad of past Sonics, of course), though I never got around to getting SA2. I'm curious to see how all these different teams will work out, but I hope the addition of different teams doesn't result in a shorter game (lengthened only by playing through with each different team or something). . .

Viper87227
07-12-2003, 11:28 PM

Well I own all his major releases from Genesis to Dreamcast and intend to be first in stores (or pre-order online) when it comes out.

Long live Sonic, da greatest mascot of all-times!!:cheers:

Mario who?:eek:

Just what I was thinking...only in english :D :D :D

GokuX
07-13-2003, 01:31 AM

Did you ever play Sonic CD?