PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear X?? Myth or Reality?

bigdog55
06-14-2001, 07:54 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone know ANYTHING about Metal Gear X? I find it wierd that there is no news about it and not much talk about making it. You think seeing how Metal Gear Solid 2 is one of the most highly anticipated games of all time for PS2 or any system, XBOX would jump all over that and get Metal Gear X coming out near launch seeing how MGS2 is coming out only 3 days after the XBOX launch. PLEASE HELP!!!

Bakero
06-14-2001, 10:49 PM
Yeah I know, What is up with that. I myself has been surfin round and found nothing. I even went to Konami's site and no mention. All I have found so far are just 2 or 3 post bosting that Metal Gear is coming out of X-BoX. Hmmm... O well Maybe its not coming out till next year or sumtin or maybe its really just a rumor. Please someone say something, its one of my favorite games and I to would like to know real bad if its in development.

Samwise
06-16-2001, 10:58 AM
The last thing I heard about MSGX was that Hideo Kojima (the director of the series) wouldn't start on it, until the PS2 version of MSG2 was done. Haven't heard much about it lately though.

dances with broom sticks
06-17-2001, 06:19 PM
man mgs was the best game ever! a little short but if one comes out for the xbox i will be the first with it! lol