PDA

View Full Version : bummed dc owner

K Dawg
12-12-2001, 11:24 AM
i bought college football 2k2 for dreamcast and loved it. When i heard they were discontinuing game for the dc, i was so upset. Is sega going to be producing games for the xbox also?

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 11:44 AM
K Dawg...yep...the master game developer, known as Sega, is making games for the greatest console ever, the XBox :D

Hugh_Jass
12-12-2001, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by K Dawg
i bought college football 2k2 for dreamcast and loved it. When i heard they were discontinuing game for the dc, i was so upset. Is sega going to be producing games for the xbox also?

Count on it. The only place you'll find "Shenmue II" in the U.S. is on the XBOX.

I'd LOVE to see the Sonic franchise come out for the XBOX. I'd even be up for some old-school 2D platform Sonic.

GokuX
12-12-2001, 01:40 PM
Yeah Sonic 2 was nice for the DC but it really seems like something is missing in the 2 Sonic Adventure games. I can't place my finger on it but they're missing something. I think they really need to design from the ground up, a new Sonic game for the X-Box and get rid of friggin eggman and all the other friggin Sonic characters Xcept for Sonic. U know what it really needs to have the feel of Sonic CD. That was the best in the Sonic series in my opinion. That game had kind of a dark and ominous feeling that made the game seem more like a movie that you were playing and made the task of beating the game seem more important somehow. Imagine a new darker Sonic game for the X-Box with millions of polygons being thrown around, can U imagine how cool that'd be. THey gotta get rid of Sonic as we know it from SA1 and SA2.

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 02:45 PM
How is Sega a big dissapointment?
True the Dreamcast only lived for 2 & a half years but they were the best times of my life!!! Soul Calibur, Skies Of Arcadia, the whole Sega Sports 2K series, ect. Come on now!

But I sure cant wait to get ahold of all the Sega produced titles on Xbox. Yeah Shenmue will be a U.S. exclusive to Xbox. But yo, im importing Shenmue from Europe, I cant wait:D

BTW, anyone know where I can get an import Shenmue II on Dreamcast at? Any website importers out there?

Heyyoudvd
12-12-2001, 03:02 PM
on another note, nice sig.

Jubei Kipagami (sp?) kicks ass.

huskerman
12-12-2001, 05:38 PM
I agree, the ninja is a nice touch.

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Heyyoudvd
on another note, nice sig.

Jubei Kipagami (sp?) kicks ass.

Thanks alot huskerman & Heyyoudvd:)
This is my favorite movie EVER! You guys seen it?
I figured as soon as I knew how to figure out how to add pics on the signature I would post a pic of my guy.
Im gonna try to stay fresh by changing it up every now and then with new shots of this Solo Lone Wolf Ninja.

Thanx again guys!

Tazilla
12-12-2001, 05:55 PM
DC isn't dead for me yet,..

I'm going out to pick up some budget proced games right now,...

Shenmue $16.00

Jet Set Radio $6.00

and a few others,.. be back later