PDA

View Full Version : Bestbuy platinum hits...?

davenporter
07-07-2003, 03:44 AM
I think I heard somewhere that platinum hits at bestbuy are 2 for $30... is that true? I went to bestbuy and can't remember seeing it there, and didn't ask someone...

well?

LynxFX
07-07-2003, 03:50 AM
They have had that deal before as I've shown in our weekly deals. But I don't believe they are doing that right now. It seems to be a once a month occurance though so keep your eye out.

RudedogX
07-07-2003, 08:02 AM
Yeah, as Lynx said, it's a montly occurrence, but it's not going on now. Wait a week or two.

davenporter
07-08-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
They have had that deal before as I've shown in our weekly deals. But I don't believe they are doing that right now. It seems to be a once a month occurance though so keep your eye out.

Yes, thank you very much for your weekly deals - I got a few games for MUCH BETTER prices than expected through that! I check it out almost every day!

LynxFX
07-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by davenporter

Yes, thank you very much for your weekly deals - I got a few games for MUCH BETTER prices than expected through that! I check it out almost every day!

Glad to hear it. :D

Trento52
07-08-2003, 04:28 PM
wow two for thirty dollars that is pretty good. lol zellers was selling max payne for guess... 85 dollars, jsrf...80 dollars and it goes on and on! Almost doubled in every price for a game except for the crap ones they don't or haven't sold.

Particleman
07-09-2003, 11:06 AM
Ya its ture i remember seeing it on the papers as a sale

SkoalMint
07-09-2003, 12:09 PM
EBgames.com is running a deal right now where you can get a number of Xbox titles (some Platinum Edition - some not) at 2 for $30.

Link (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/groups/2XB30/)

List of Games

Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Blood Wake
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex
Dead to Rights
Rallisport Challenge
Pac-Man World 2
Max Payne
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Spider-Man
BMX XXX
Turok: Evolution
Rocky
Namco Museum
Fuzion Frenzy

cheetahmanhood
07-09-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
EBgames.com is running a deal right now where you can get a number of Xbox titles (some Platinum Edition - some not) at 2 for $30.

Link (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/groups/2XB30/)

List of Games

Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Blood Wake
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex
Dead to Rights
Rallisport Challenge
Pac-Man World 2
Max Payne
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Spider-Man
BMX XXX
Turok: Evolution
Rocky
Namco Museum
Fuzion Frenzy
Sounds like a good deal for me to get Rallisport Challenge and Dead To Rights for just $30.