PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 FanFiction Trailers...

xboxgamer142
07-07-2003, 03:56 AM
No, don't worry...no new Halo 2 trailers on the web yet.

However, I decided to make a thread where members can post fictional / imaginary scenes for Halo 2 trailers, since many gamers have great ideas for things to do or to see in Halo 2.

Here is my fictional trailer / scene:

MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS

BUNGIE

Back on the streets of New Mombasa, a small unit of UNSC Marines are being defeated by a flood of Covenant forces. Jackals fire their Plasma Pistols at the Marines, who fall heavily to the ground. And then Brutes come in to smash the hopeless humans into dead flesh.

At another area in New Mombasa, there is an underground UNSC retret base, where Master Chief hears news of the street battle. He immediately grabs a shotgun. The blaster doors open and he walks on the street. He looks left and then he looks right. "Chief, a Warthog!" shouts Cortana. Master Chief notices the Warthog parked on the other side of the street. He jumps in and accelerates rapidly...

He drives as fast as he can, but up ahead he sees that the road has suffered damage, because there is a blank gap in the middle of it. Fortunately, there is a ramp on the right. Master Chief drives the Warthog up the ramp at full speed. The Warthog speeds into mid-air. The Jackals and Brutes look up as they notice a Warthog flying straight at them. Master Chief smashes the Warthog into a pair of blood-thirsty Brutes. He then gets out of the Warthog. He loads his shotgun. He points it at a Brute and he fires...

HALO 2

ONLY ON XBOX

Well, that was it! I hope you liked it. If you have any ideas or concepts, this thread was made for them.

armyof_one/ltd
07-07-2003, 10:57 AM
That scene was really creative and would be great for the game, I just got some ideas that might make it more fun.
1.- Mombasa? where is that? I would like it to be in a Jungle of what is left of Africa.
2.- It would be cool if the warthogs(more than one) fell from the sky, cuz some "Brutes" fired at the marines in it making them fly, and the Master Chief dodge them.
3.- And it would be funny if the Warthog, after driving through the ramp, landed on a grunt.