PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft Ghost, Xbox Live

Sodacider
07-07-2003, 04:49 AM
Blizz confirmed they are making Ghost for XBOX LIVE but didn't say to the extent they were doing it.

just a heads up (I have no clue if this has been posted or not)

wweomaniac
07-07-2003, 11:20 AM
I thought this had been well-known for a while... or jsut well-assumed.

Koopa
07-07-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Sodacider
Blizz confirmed they are making Ghost for XBOX LIVE but didn't say to the extent they were doing it.

just a heads up (I have no clue if this has been posted or not)

where'd you hear this??

ive been really excited about this game...like up there with rainbow six 3, and right below half life 2 and halo 2....its STARCRAFT! at GROUND LEVEL......on XBOX! multiplayer should turn this game into a 5 star game instead of the 4.5 it would have been:D

[edit]
just found this.....

Roper also confirmed a couple of open questions for us about Starcraft: Ghost. While in our previous email interview with Roper about the game he hinted that there would be some type of multiplayer options, Roper told us last week that the decision was made not to have any multiplayer elements at all in order to concentrate on the single player experience. Roper said that Blizzard and Nihilistic did try to come up with a number of different ideas but ultimately, “We really didn’t find anything that was fun,” adding that they wanted to avoid a tacked on multiplayer experience. Roper also shot down a rumor for us that Starcraft: Ghost was going to be an Xbox exclusive title. “I have no idea where those rumors came from,” Roper said, assuring us that the game will be released for Playstation 2 and GameCube consoles in addition to Xbox, although they are using the Xbox as the primary development platform and porting the GameCube and PS2 versions from it.
http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=15231

but then again, roper just left the company.....man i hope hes just kidding:D

Shadow20002
07-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Yeah, i also post a thread about that long time before you post, in the Xbox Live forums i think. Imagine you and others destroy some zergs and protoss, cool huh ? Or maybe just Download Content.