PDA

View Full Version : XBox Release Date For MEDAL OF HONOR: AA

Teamfm
12-12-2001, 02:29 PM
If I understand right they said it is being released next month for the PC only. I heard that the XBox version won't be out for a couple months after. Is this true? I hope not ;)

Later!

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 02:32 PM
To my understanding, Medal of Honor comes out next month. Where did you get the rumor?

Teamfm
12-12-2001, 02:37 PM
I got it on there site. It says PC Only. And I was looking on the forums and they said stupid crap like XBox version won't be out for a while after. But I doubt that because I saw videos that says On XBox!

Later Dude!

Teamfm
12-12-2001, 02:41 PM
Here's some of the stuff I have read to lead to me believing it won't be on XBox as soon as PC.

Heres the Site:

http://www.mohaa.ea.com/MOHAA_FAQ.html

Q: What platforms will the game be released for?
A: PC Only. There's a different MOH game called Frontline that's shipping for the PS2 in March. Although there's a D-day mission in that game, the rest of the missions are completely different and you play as the original MOH PSX soldier named Lt. Jimmy Patterson.

Teamfm
12-12-2001, 02:57 PM
More Proof:

"hay yo i was just in the mall and i walked by a place called SOFTWATE ECT. and they had 2 ALLIED ASSAULT display boxes one for the PC and the other was for the X-BOX and the X-BOX box said that it was coming out in march for X-BOX"

Took this off of AlliedAssault.net

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:15 PM
Dude, to our dismay, I really hate to say this, but, I was so intrigued by what you were saying that I actually took the courtesy of calling EA in California to see what the scoop is. Here is what they said:

"Medal of Honor: Allied Assault will be coming out next month on the PC...but, it won't be on gaming consoles for a little whiile...in fact, I am not aware of an actual date as of yet but keep checking back to our website to get the latest."

So, it appears that you are correct. The info I got came right from the programmers blood, sweat, and tears...So, sorry, gentlemen...it appears that we all have to wait this one out "for awhile" :(

Teamfm
12-12-2001, 03:25 PM
Unfortuntly I am right, lol. Oh well we will just have to wait.

terrapin
12-12-2001, 03:26 PM
:confused:

*tries to find an upside to this disturbing news*
*remembers he has Halo*
*decides it's not that bad after all*

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:29 PM
Yeah, it's disappointing, I agree. But, I have 5 games right now, one more is on the way....and, it doesn't appear that I will beat Azurik any time too soon...it's a long ass game...I understand that it has 80 hours of gameplay on it! Not bad for a non-RPG!

But, in any case, when Medal of Honor actually does come out, I will definately be buying it :D I might just buy Max Payne then.

Frostberg
12-12-2001, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I might just buy Max Payne then.

Oh comeon Maximus! I know you already know how I feel, but let me just say this...I dont feel right paying a game $5 an hour to play it...and I know you can beat this game over and over again if you rent it. If you pay $5 for 5 days, and only play 2 hours a day, you have beat the game...it might take an extra hour in case you get confused somewhere, but its generally Haloish where you just keep on going...Id like to rent Blood Wake to see how it fairs out also..

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg

Oh comeon Maximus! I know you already know how I feel, but let me just say this...I dont feel right paying a game $5 an hour to play it...and I know you can beat this game over and over again if you rent it. If you pay $5 for 5 days, and only play 2 hours a day, you have beat the game...it might take an extra hour in case you get confused somewhere, but its generally Haloish where you just keep on going...Id like to rent Blood Wake to see how it fairs out also..

lol...dude, thanks for setting me straight! I was so bummed about Medal of Honor that I wasn't thinking...lol...Yeah, I'll just rent Max Payne, beat it and enjoy every second of it :)