PDA

View Full Version : what good games should i get?

Haggard Jedi
07-08-2003, 11:21 PM
hey guys i just got my x-box and i currently own 3 games i will have more but i got it today so anyway list the names of some good games that i should look into renting to see if i like em thanx for your time

RudedogX
07-09-2003, 08:33 AM
Judging by the fact that you're posting this in the RPG forum, I'm going to go out on a limb and think you like RPG games. If that's the case, I'd wait a week or two for when KOTOR comes out. That will probably be a great game. Also, Morrowind is decent for 20 bucks, and as you can see from the threads in the forum, Pirates seems to be a pretty decent RPG.

After that, you'd have to tell us what other game types you like.

Duke
07-09-2003, 10:08 AM
I'd wait on Morrowind until the new one (whatever they're calling it) comes out. It'll have the 2 expansion packs as well. More bang for your buck.

Haggard Jedi
07-09-2003, 11:34 PM
ya iv got kotor reserved but i like all kinda games really but especially RPG's but maybe some good games to play live cuz im getting a x-box live starter kit

RudedogX
07-10-2003, 07:27 AM
For live, the best games are Ghost Recon and RTCW, but at this point, you should probably wait till Island Thunder comes out for Ghost Recon, if you're going to get it. Also, there are several games coming out, but for Live, those two are the best IMO.

EHWfedPres
07-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
I'd wait on Morrowind until the new one (whatever they're calling it) comes out. It'll have the 2 expansion packs as well. More bang for your buck.

Morrowind Gold i think is the name...not sure if it will include the original game or not, but regardless, im getting it because morrowind is just amazing and I played some of the stuff for the blood moon expansion and some from tribunal and it was really cool.

and for ghost recon island thunder, I know that is a stand alone game, ghost recon is not needed...which kinda sucks cause I worked real hard unlocking stuff only to find out that you get most of not al of the unlockables from ghost recon already in island thunder...judging from the demo...oh well. Ghost Recon and Morrowind are 2 of my favorite games.