PDA

View Full Version : Square and X, a sour mix?

manchufu
12-12-2001, 05:29 PM
Some questions arise in my head, i love Xbox, and if there wasn't risk of electrical shock, it would be my bedmate, but i do have my concerns. Does Sony Corp. own half of Squaresoft, also, does squaresoft have any plans on realesing games for the Xbox, EVER? I can understand not making them right away, you could lose money on a console that could flop (yea, right) but are they sony loyal for life? Please help!

MadDawg276
12-13-2001, 04:55 PM
Sony Owns 19% of squares stocks. Squarsoft proably won't make any games for xbox

Shoua
12-17-2001, 11:45 PM
i think microsoft should just use their money and buy the rest of square and also buy sony's 19%.
I feel if the xbox had square they'd defenitly have the highest selling console . I personally don't really like any square games except for final fantasy tactics, but i know a lot of people do. I would laugh if sony lost square to microsoft...... lol but that will never happen:D

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 04:20 PM
Or, Microsoft could buy Sony :D

SeTH
12-20-2001, 06:36 PM
Well Final Fantasy XI Will be a multiplatform game including pc. Since it is an online game Squaresoft thought why not milk EVERYONE for money? Hey it is a good idea to put it on multiple platforms that way we as XBOX players can kill the annoying GameCube players thinking they are the sh*t because they are playing a FF game on their purse.. I mean GameCube:p !

XBOX Dude
12-22-2001, 02:51 PM
only five billion:p "bill reaches into pockets and says "do you take visa or mastercard"

skoot182
12-22-2001, 03:51 PM
LOL

MadDawg276
12-24-2001, 11:14 AM
When sony dies we can have Squaresoft making games for Xbox. which will be soon.

Brian
12-24-2001, 12:05 PM
http://www.ballericons.com/icon/34904.gif

Supperdog
12-25-2001, 02:41 PM
the master card thing was a JOKE ya tard :rolleyes:

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 04:02 PM
Miyasaki...calm down, dude...and lighten up...buy an XBox so you won't be so cranky...either that, or just buy some new underwear since they must be so uncomfortable due to the pile of ***** you have in them :p

That would seriously blow ass to have your undies in a bunch all the way up your crack....:eek:

kirkyg
12-26-2001, 04:17 PM
Miyazaki

And spend more than $5 billion bucks, not gonna happen. And you can't just walk up to someone and say "we're buying you."

actually it is usually that simple if the price is right...

Final Fantasy XI is not a multiplatform game for the simple fact that Microsoft and Sony are builiding closed networks for their online games.

sounds like an everquest rip off...we'll see. I honestly think that there will be a delayed port of final fantasy games to xbox. SQUARE WANTS $ just like any other company.

kirkyg

XBOX Dude
12-29-2001, 01:30 PM
Miyasaki...calm down, dude...and lighten up

he can't lighten up he's two haucked up and PS2 crank to calm down

kirkyg
12-30-2001, 01:49 AM
still waiting for some logic and true factual evidence of ANYTHING he has said thus far on the board. He results in failure to attempt to discount what i post...and never posts anything of fact or anything substantiatable.

kirkyg