PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Xboxaddict Forum Posters?

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 06:36 PM
Hey my fellow xboxaddicts!
I figured since they are having a contest on who they feel is the best poster in the forum that everyone should post who are there favorite xboxaddict posters in the forum!
This is in no means to have any effect or nothing to do with the contest.
I was just curious to know everyones favs in here.
I guess you all can list a top 5 or something?

well, your hero has spoke,......
oh yeah, it wont hurt to add your role model either :)

batman46st
12-12-2001, 06:45 PM
BATMAN IS BETTER LOL

JacobTX4
12-12-2001, 06:47 PM
Maximus would have to be my favorite poster.

XboxChump
12-12-2001, 06:55 PM
Well i am new here but,I would have to say Shadow Fox.He acts mature most of the time<----Most i said.:D .And he is like me owning both machine's,So he can give better opinion's,He leans toward Gc and i lean toward's X-box(Its all good).If more people would post views such as Shadow(meaning good conversation),And not tainted ego's.This forum would be much better and we could get some good debate's and post going...
Just my 2 cent's...wait i only have a penny,O well..

1337h4x
12-12-2001, 06:55 PM
Maximus and myself, because I am the Greatest!

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by batman46st
BATMAN IS BETTER LOL

Yo dude!
you cant vote for youself!
What you mean Batman is better than Ninja Jubei!!!
What are you smokin slim? it would'nt even be a fight, Jubei would just cut da cape crusaders neck before he knew it!
batman46st, now your about to get me started on a "who does everyone think will win between you (batman) & me (Ninja Jubei).

1337h4x
12-12-2001, 07:01 PM
Well in Ninja Scrolls the best badguy is the rock monster who has fun with that lady...thats all I remember about the movie and the snake lady with snakes out of her yeah....

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by 1337h4x
Maximus and myself, because I am the Greatest!

One more time, please dont vote for yourself. Doing so just reeks of suckiness to da maximus!!

Speaking of maximus, he does kick ass! that's my dog!

Ninja Scroll
12-12-2001, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by 1337h4x
Well in Ninja Scrolls the best badguy is the rock monster who has fun with that lady...thats all I remember about the movie and the snake lady with snakes out of her yeah....

So 1337h4x, are you trying to say I would whoop batman's ass? Just say it kid!

1337h4x
12-12-2001, 07:05 PM
Well, it was a joke and Im sorry I have ruined this post, but it was a joke and I thought people would pick up on it but they didnt. And Maximus isnt your DOG, I dunno where you from but down here its DAWG, but I will stop being picky and let you go on about your ways.

Tazilla
12-12-2001, 07:06 PM
Maximus!
Maximus!
Maximus!

Frostberg
12-12-2001, 08:53 PM
lol Hugh_Jass needs it more because he doesnt have any more money after paying for his setup! lol but Maximus has sooo many posts...he will take over number 1 leader of all time in 10.11 days at his current rate!

Ninja Scroll
12-13-2001, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg
lol Hugh_Jass needs it more because he doesnt have any more money after paying for his setup! lol but Maximus has sooo many posts...he will take over number 1 leader of all time in 10.11 days at his current rate!

well who is number 1 in posts? I thought max already was!?:confused:

Is there a listing anywhere? I know I would like to know a list!

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

well who is number 1 in posts? I thought max already was!?:confused:

Is there a listing anywhere? I know I would like to know a list!

Are you referring to a list of members? You can find a list of every single member and it shows how many posts and every detail provided by simply checking out the <members> tab on top of this page. I've seen it a few times...maybe, a few hundred times...okay, over a thousand times!!! lol...check it out, dude :D

Oh yeah, 1337h4x, you got it right, buddy!!! Being from Seattle, WA, I went to the University of Washington...the mascot, of course, is the Huskies...and we go by the term "DAWGS", versus "Dogs"...it's because of the "UW"...gotta have a "W" in the name :D

mattcoxonline
12-13-2001, 12:43 PM
Maximus is the greatest person on the forums....

great guy, great personality, great posts, great beer....

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline
Maximus is the greatest person on the forums....

great guy, great personality, great posts, great beer....

lol...thanks for the compliments...I feel warm and fuzzy in all of my green and black spots :D

Oh yeah, nice touch with the beer! That is my favorite hi-lite :D

FpS_PhReeK
12-13-2001, 01:21 PM
I had this same problem in High School.....

PhReeK out!

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 01:28 PM
LOL, Phreek....

Dude, I give you serious props for your comments on these boards...good stuff...and two thumbs up for the Collin McCrae buzz you gave all of us :D Man, I hope that game comes out soon....I wonder what it would look like on Hugh_Jass's huge ass set up? :D

FpS_PhReeK
12-13-2001, 01:30 PM
Thanks Max' I hope to some day show my appreciation be fragging you online in Halo multiplayer.

PhReeK out!

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by FpS_PhReeK
Thanks Max' I hope to some day show my appreciation be fragging you online in Halo multiplayer.

PhReeK out!

lol, dude...beware of my Chief Commander if I possess the sniper gun...it's all over if that's the case :D Did someone say "head shot?" :D Man, I love Halo

thedrisc
12-13-2001, 01:33 PM
MAX!!!!

Beer and Bliss Max

-FpS_PhReeK

what if you are looking through the bottom of a bottle and see the xbox? does that count?

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 01:39 PM
lol, drisc...They need to make a beer called "Green Label"...I'd drink it :D Hey, man...if it has barley then it's taste buds worthy :D

Tazilla
12-13-2001, 02:41 PM
There is Green beer,.. Mickey's,...

but I only see it around St. Patty's day,...

ah,... nectar of the Godz

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Tazilla
There is Green beer,.. Mickey's,...

but I only see it around St. Patty's day,...

ah,... nectar of the Godz

lol, dude...that's Malt Liquor...hey, either way, it does the trick :D But, that stuff is a little......mind if I say.....disgusting! But, hey, it doesn't taste bad if you wrap it up in a paper bag :D Besides...it goes with the image :D

Slider1981
12-13-2001, 03:44 PM
I'll tell you who i hate: Koopa, Shadow fox, and Myazaki.

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Slider1981

Heyyound has the top of my list.

FpS_PhReeK
12-13-2001, 03:51 PM
Why the he!! would a bunch G.aycubers and nintendo fan girls come to an Xbox forum...... just to cause trouble..... I mean I do not go to their cute little web forums and tell talk trash...

If these guys would just admit that the Xbox is superior they would be halfway to a recovery,,, you cannot get better until you admit that you have a problem.

PhReeK out!

Tazilla
12-13-2001, 04:01 PM
Now, now,...

Let's keep on topic here,...

still my favorite,..
The Post Master
The one,..
The only,...

MAXIMUS!!!

crowd cheers,.. throws beer,...

XAddict
12-13-2001, 05:08 PM
Maximus has post so many times. HAIL MAXIMUS

Id put myself more like rookie of the year

VAN
12-13-2001, 05:13 PM
Nobody likes me. :(

It's my eyes, isn't it?

Frostberg
12-13-2001, 05:14 PM
VAN, did you speed em up? Or else my own eyes are going crazy thanks to Munch's odyssey and Halo

Koopa
12-16-2001, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Slider1981

glad to see the feeling is mutual

Frostberg
12-16-2001, 10:37 PM
ok Koopa, go back to your home in the GC vs. Xbox forums, kthx

sinizuh
12-17-2001, 12:42 AM
lmao... i'm not gonna waste my brain power on this thread and just say... Jason-XBA, Jeremy-XBA, Stephen-XBA, and Max ;)

Koopa
12-17-2001, 07:08 PM
ok Koopa, go back to your home in the GC vs. Xbox forums, kthx

who died and made yooouuu god, huh?!

*reads your title*

oh...

:D :D

i just thought I'd take a stroll outta my usual hangout and see where you guys were hiding, thats all.

Frostberg
12-17-2001, 07:10 PM
You must not know our secrets to destroy all GCs!

XboxChump
12-17-2001, 07:28 PM
You must not know our secrets to destroy all GCs!

Do i smell goodie too shoe's now.Being that a mature person drifted in to the childish general forum.Kinda like you see a kid doing something bad but when you come into the room the look at ya like "I wasnt doing nothing".

terrapin
12-17-2001, 07:28 PM
My favorites are Maximus, Ninja Scroll and Tazilla.

batman46st
12-17-2001, 07:30 PM
dude batman rules dont hate please participate...

and i wasnt voting for myself i was just saying batman rules.... (no beef fellow xbox bro) just remember batman is also trained in the many ways of the samarui lol but in the gaming industry good god they could have made the game a lil better......

and i would have to vote for maximus he puts homer and he is also a mature adult about things....... i always look forward to his replys on subjects.

Snoopy7548
12-17-2001, 07:32 PM
the best poster is myself, i am the man. i am so awesome i just cant get enough of myself. i am the shiznit

Frostberg
12-17-2001, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by XboxChump

Do i smell goodie too shoe's now.Being that a mature person drifted in to the childish general forum.Kinda like you see a kid doing something bad but when you come into the room the look at ya like "I wasnt doing nothing".

Ok...I see you need to go there as well. I was doing something bad? Im sorry that I want to destroy purple objects. Ever since I saw barney, the rage has built up!

Mario
12-17-2001, 10:05 PM
Eww, Barney, Its not good enough that PBS had to make him *** enough already, they had to put a poof ball color for his suit, PURPLE!!

Ninja Scroll
12-18-2001, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by terrapin

Thanks for the support terrapin! ;)

XAddict
12-18-2001, 01:25 PM
this isnt tough.......MAXIMUS

terrapin
12-18-2001, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Thanks for the support terrapin! ;)

No problem...it was well earned. :)

Ninja Scroll
12-18-2001, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by batman46st
dude batman rules dont hate please participate...

and i wasnt voting for myself i was just saying batman rules.... (no beef fellow xbox bro) just remember batman is also trained in the many ways of the samarui lol but in the gaming industry good god they could have made the game a lil better......

and i would have to vote for maximus he puts homer and he is also a mature adult about things....... i always look forward to his replys on subjects.

Yo Batman46st,
there aint no hard feeling kid!;) We are all familia in here:)
Batman does rule, the first movie was a classic. the last two sucked ass!
The Frank Miller batman is the best in the business!
I got love for da caped crusader, I just love my guy to death doe!
You feelin me son!?:D

Tazilla
12-18-2001, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by terrapin

Thanks terrapin,..

You are the first person to think of me as one of their favorite forum members,..

I'll add you to my list of Buddies,..

:D

can we all,.. j-j-just g-get along,..

XAddict
12-18-2001, 02:02 PM
I think that everybody has there hot and there cold streaks

but... ninja lube and MAx are always on fire

Jason.. well.. i think everybody knows

Rancey
12-18-2001, 02:26 PM
Xaddict> I think you are talking about Jason1010 after reading your posts but you might wanna right it fully ;)

Ninja Scroll
12-18-2001, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by XAddict
I think that everybody has there hot and there cold streaks

but... ninja lube and MAx are always on fire

Jason.. well.. i think everybody knows

Come on with the ninja lube jokey jokes!:eek:
Hey, it's all good slim, thanks for the props!:)
this is the first day I have posted since last Thursday (i've been sick:( ) so that means I got some work to go for the xboxaddict members of my Super Hero Ninja fan club! lol!

oh, your a cool cat too XAddict.... keep da posting rollin!