PDA

View Full Version : Cel Damage

Frink
12-12-2001, 07:10 PM
I am new to posting on this forum but I have been wondering if Cel Damage is worth buying. I have played the demo and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was just curious if it is anything worth buying. I saw reviews of it on different sites and the scores have been kind of mixed. I was just curious on your thoughts. Any input would be helpful.

Hugh_Jass
12-12-2001, 09:04 PM
I think it looks like a lot of fun but I haven't played it yet. It's on my Christmas list. Maybe I'll be playing it then.

leecow
12-14-2001, 03:26 PM
Played it at a demo kiosk and did have fun with it though I imagine it's charm will be limited to blowing the crap out of friend rather than single player.

jeah
12-16-2001, 02:51 PM
Cel Damage is the game I'm asking for for christmas. I also played the demo and I thought it was incredibly fun. I played the demo both single player and multiplayer. Playing with a friend will always be more fun. I want the full game for all the weapons and characters though. I think it will be a great addition to my collection.

monkeyman
12-16-2001, 05:35 PM
cel damage is such a screwed up game but its fun i like it or i dont or i do yippee to me so hi everyone :p :mad: :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: :D :)
look at all the smileys

Lightwave Freak
12-16-2001, 08:05 PM
I was pretty excited about cell damage but... now im not too sure

Big Ben
12-18-2001, 01:45 AM
Sure, Cel Damage isn't the best game ever, and it's won't defeat Halo or DOA3 for graphics, but it's more fun than an Mpeg of a monkey sniffing it's finger and falling out of a tree (does exist out ther somewhere). I can't stop playing... some games get terrible revies based solely on looks, but the gameplay is well wroth it... of all the games I bouhgt (Halo, Amped, Cel Damage, Simpsons, Oddworld, Azruik, and NFL Fever), Cel Damage is the one that there's no way I'd part with it. Get it while it's hot boys, 'cause it's got more replay value than Skitchin'... and mad props to anyone who knows that game...

-Big Ben

Markus_Kalarkus
12-18-2001, 05:16 PM
**** how dumb can ya be!!! cel damage is about the worst game ever made for any console yet! i wouldent even spend $1.50 on it! bad choice dude it sux hard!:rolleyes:

Big Ben
12-18-2001, 07:40 PM
Cel Damage is just about the worst game ever made for any console yet, and you're right to point that out. However, it's also a hell of a lot of fun. If you've ever seen the Evil Dead movie or any of it's sequels, you'd know that sometimes movies are so bad, they're good. Just look at Reidneer Games and Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within... both movie were terribly written, but if you sit there and have fun anyway, then they were worth seeing.

Cel Damage is a terrible game, but it's fun, so I think it's worth playing.

That's all from here...

-Big Ben

Frink
12-19-2001, 08:20 PM
Yeah I am definitely thinking that Cel Damage is going to be rented and enjoyed at my house at the time I finally own the X Box. Hopefully by Christmas I will own one. I remeber Skitchin' that horrid Sega Genesis game where you had to rollerblade behing cars. That game was just awful.