PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur 2 unleash in English !!

Shadow20002
07-10-2003, 01:23 PM
Ok, i know this is just a xbox fan site but i think it's real. Check this out.

xboxaddicts.co.uk announces that Soul Calibur 2 will be in English and we wont have to worry about reading subtitles that were present in the release of the first title on the Dreamcast.

About Soul Calibur 2
A new page in history has begun as the most highly-anticipated fighting game ever finally arrives! The greatest 3-D weapons-based fighter will provide non-stop action, excitement and surprises as you go one-on-one against your favorite challengers.

13 historic fighters plus all new combatants including Necrid, specially designed by Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc.
Unique special guest fighters for each platform include Link, Heihachi, and Todd McFarlane's Spawn
7 exciting modes of play including Arcade, Vs, Time Attack, Survival, Team Battle, Practice, and Weapon Master Collect 200 different weapons in the all-new mission-complete Weapon Master mode

For more details on the game check out the official website, SoulCalibur2.com

RudedogX
07-10-2003, 01:49 PM
If they do, I guess the developers at E3 didn't know what they were talking about. They were pretty much stating that it would still be in Japanese.

JJaX
07-10-2003, 06:03 PM
That sucks...

Hearing the fighters yell in japanese is so much cooler.

Now I gotta hear them yell dumb things like "Take that" instead of "Tooosinguu!!"

BigJosh359
07-10-2003, 09:00 PM
I would much rather the game be in English. The import sounds too much like a Jap anime. Bah.

Dyslexic Chaos
07-10-2003, 09:38 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but thi is VERY old news. In the first screenshot is EGM A LONG WHILE BACK, they stated this already. Oh well, I don't know why they don't just make an OPTION to have either.

Piccolo_DBz
07-11-2003, 12:57 AM
I wonder if there gonna give you an option from Japanese to English

Flood
07-11-2003, 04:20 AM
i honestly dont really pay attention to what language the characters are speaking in a fighting game...as it doent really affect the gameplay....im usually too busy trying to play the game :)

btw..900!

JJaX
07-11-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Flood-XBA
i honestly dont really pay attention to what language the characters are speaking in a fighting game...as it doent really affect the gameplay....im usually too busy trying to play the game :)

btw..900!

Well for any die hard SC fan it does make a difference. Its going to annoy me hearing them yell at each other in english.

ChiZel_MunKee
07-11-2003, 02:30 PM
LOL. JJaX, that looks exactly like my dog in your sig. Of course I've not trained mine to drink and smoke. :)

JJaX
07-11-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by ChiZel_MunKee
LOL. JJaX, that looks exactly like my dog in your sig. Of course I've not trained mine to drink and smoke. :)

:D Yeah, its not my dog either. But i kinda wish it was :D

RudedogX
07-11-2003, 02:50 PM
:rofl: That sig almost makes up for the loss of the squirrel!:rofl: