PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR will be out soon

Knight
07-10-2003, 06:44 PM
LUCASARTS ANNOUNCES JULY 16 RETAIL AVAILABILITY DATE FOR
STAR WARS®: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC™

Critically Acclaimed Star Wars Role Playing Game for Xbox Will Feature Downloadable Content Through Xbox Live in Winter 2003

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. – July 9, 2003 – LucasArts today announced Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, a role playing game (RPG) for the Xbox™ video game system from Microsoft, has gone gold and will be available at retail throughout the United States and Canada Wednesday, July 16.

One of this year's most eagerly anticipated titles, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was recently named the number one game in Electronic Gaming Monthly's Top 20 Summer Games feature. In addition, Official Xbox Magazine called Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic an "instant classic," and the game received a perfect score in the forthcoming September issue of GMR.

LucasArts also announced that in Winter 2003 it expects to make available to Xbox Live subscribers downloadable content for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Featured will be a variety of new weapons and other items to assist players on in-game quests.

Developed by BioWare, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic features an original story set some 4,000 years prior to the timeframe of the Star Wars films in an era dominated by an epic conflict between the Jedi and the evil Sith.

http://www.lucasarts.com/press/releases/79.html

CharlieHustle
07-12-2003, 09:37 AM
great, because i already have it reserved and i can trade in pirates(which is garbage to me) and hopefully i will be done with brute force by then. Also since i will probably have to trade in RTCW also because college football will be droppin that day also, and i am plannin on walkin outta EB with both in hand.

Arven
07-12-2003, 12:56 PM
I just heard it got a 9.5 out of 10 from Game Informer.

Xbox Owner
07-12-2003, 03:26 PM
6/6 from unlimited lives (http://www.unlimitedlives.com/games/abstracts/view_item.php?1057978138)