PDA

View Full Version : POTC help!

diranged
07-11-2003, 12:27 AM
i need help, i need the find the pirate island. i have to talk to some traitor for the governor. i dont know where the pirate island is. oh and i also have to deliver the chess, iwas atacked and i went back to the guy who gave it to me and he told me to go to some other guy and i cant find him. so can anyone help me :D
:cheers:

MerimacHamwich
07-11-2003, 12:57 AM
The pirate island is not named pirate island. Sail from Oxbay in the opposite direction of Redmond. You will see it.

The person is in the french island Falaise de Fluer. I have spoke to him but he seems to be crazy, so I have not completed that task. I am going to try to talk to him at night.

diranged
07-11-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
The pirate island is not named pirate island. Sail from Oxbay in the opposite direction of Redmond. You will see it.

The person is in the french island Falaise de Fluer. I have spoke to him but he seems to be crazy, so I have not completed that task. I am going to try to talk to him at night.

thanx alot but where in Falaise de Fluer is he. i looked near the port but i cant find him
:cheers:

MerimacHamwich
07-11-2003, 01:10 AM
He was just walking around the docks when I found him. He said this:
"You'll have to wait, I am speaking with Boon."
However, I do believe I killed Boon...

diranged
07-11-2003, 02:00 AM
oh ok i get it i did see him i also killed boon. thanx for the help:cheers:

rpgreligion
07-11-2003, 12:14 PM
Actually i think the guy in falaise de fluer you need to talk to, is in a house right when you walk into town from the port. He is sitting on his bed, just go into the house and talk to him and he will tell you about the chest.